napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Official Pure Essence SR-9009 Log by MasonicBodybuilder

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
Hi AR Family,

I was one of the lucky brothers chosen to do a log of PE SR-9009. I will try to be as detailed as possible.

ABOUT ME

A lot of you guys and girls know me and have interacted with me but I want to give a little more detail so we can become even closer! I am 32 years old (will be 33 on Dec. 4th). I have been married to my wife for 10 years. We have had 4 boys (2 at home that are 8 and 6 years old, 2 have passed away). I am originally from Buffalo, NY but have lived in Ontario, Canada for the past 6 years. Like most of you, I started off on EF years ago, moved to EVO, and found my way here to the promise land! Below are my current stats:
AGE 32
HEIGHT 5'7"
WEIGHT 182 lbs
BF% 16%

GOALS

My goals on this run are to really focus on cutting as much body fat as possible. Over the past 5 months my diet and training have not been up to par. We sold our house in order to build new. Our house sold right away and we had a 3 month gap before the new house would be complete...you know what that means...moving in with the in-laws! This screwed up my routine by having to switch gyms, and not be able to do my usual food prep. Oh yea, and the beer. That doesn't help either. These are not excuses at all but I must acknowledge the causes so I can move forward.

DIET

I will be eating a total of 1800 calories per day with a typical 40/40/20 split. This split works best for be because when I get to really low carbs it affects me mentally. I am more likely to stick to the plan when I use this ratio. This will put me at 180grams of protein and carbs per day and 40grams fat per day. A typical day will look like this:

Meal 1
Black Coffee
1 whole egg, 3 egg whites
Oatmeal

Meal 2
Tilapia
Broccoli
Rice

Meal 3
Whey Protein
Apple

Meal 4
Chicken
Asparagus

Meal 5
Extra lean ground turkey
Olive oil
Rice

Meal 6 (have at any time during the day)
Banana

This puts me at 177 carbs, 185 protein, 38 fat

TRAINING

I will be going simple with 4 days per week training (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). I will be using a 3 day rotation of push, pull, legs and stick with high reps around 15-20 or so. I will also incorporate some rest pause and other techniques to get the most out of it. I will also be doing cardio fasted when I wake up 5-7 days per week depending on how I am feeling. It will mostly be running outside (both hiit and steady state), and some machines at the gym. I like to keep some steady state running in there for mental health. I find long, slow runs to be relaxing and a good time to think about my goals and to clear my mind.

SR-9009

The product comes at 20mg/ml. I plan to take 5mg 6 times per day for a total of 30mg per day. I have run the GW from PE so I will have a good comparison of the affect on recovery and endurance.

I start tomorrow morning. Let the games begin...

In to follow this buddy! From everything I have read so far, SR9009 is awesome with its effects on metabolism and fat loss, so I have no doubt you will have some great results getting that bodyfat down. I'll be interested in hearing your body composition changes as well as its effects on endurance!

Thanks Rick. I should also mention that besides the whey protein listed in my diet, the only other supplements I will be taking are 6g fish oil, and a multivitamin. No gear, trt, or other sarms involved. This will really allow for clear, unbiased results.

Very nice, I too am logging PE SR. I am a week into it and I can tell you this you won't be disappointed

Good as my own interest in this is piqued. In for this one brother as it would be good to see how 9009 stands by itself.

Thanks Rick. I should also mention that besides the whey protein listed in my diet, the only other supplements I will be taking are 6g fish oil, and a multivitamin. No gear, trt, or other sarms involved. This will really allow for clear, unbiased results.

That's a great way to run it solo like that, which will give us all a clear view of exactly what it's doing on its own.

DAY 2 UPDATE - so as you would imagine, not a ton to report on. Since I have run GW before, I have an idea what I am looking for as initial affects as far as endurance enhancement. Today I noticed a slight difference during my cardio. This may sound odd but it is the easiest way to put it into words...it feels like I just have better air quality than others. Like somehow I get more out of it when I am breathing. So basically I am just starting to see the effects but they are definitely noticeable. Diet has been on point so far other than missing a meal yesterday.

DAY 2 UPDATE - so as you would imagine, not a ton to report on. Since I have run GW before, I have an idea what I am looking for as initial affects as far as endurance enhancement. Today I noticed a slight difference during my cardio. This may sound odd but it is the easiest way to put it into words...it feels like I just have better air quality than others. Like somehow I get more out of it when I am breathing. So basically I am just starting to see the effects but they are definitely noticeable. Diet has been on point so far other than missing a meal yesterday.

i know the feeling... you just have a really open passage way... thats your vo2max building brother... you are definitely going to be pleased with this! keep the updates coming!

END OF DAY 3 - seeing the benefits increase during cardio and recovery between sets. Slightly more than yesterday. The main thing I noticed today was a feeling of muscles being a bit tighter or that my skin has tightened closer to the muscle. Not sure exactly what to attribute that to because the diet has been spot on as well. I think someone else mentioned that as well though.

END OF DAY 3 - seeing the benefits increase during cardio and recovery between sets. Slightly more than yesterday. The main thing I noticed today was a feeling of muscles being a bit tighter or that my skin has tightened closer to the muscle. Not sure exactly what to attribute that to because the diet has been spot on as well. I think someone else mentioned that as well though.

You are noticing some very good things brother. The endurance usually hits hard within 3 days, as you're experiencing, and tightening of the skin is a very nice thing to see!

Excellent bro! Thats a direct attribute to fat loss and muscle hardening which is exactly what to expect! Very nice!

Awesome man.. I have been experiencing the same hardening effects and tightening as you. Following along man

DAY 5 UPDATE - today I wanted to point out a major difference between GW and SR. The thing I have really noticed on SR is a nice general sense of well-being. I am not sure if it is the actual compound, the fact that I am dialed in on diet and training, or just the fact that it is always top of mind since I am dosing it every couple hours (6 times per day). Either way I like it! It's not like being "on" but definitely a nice boost. I am continuing to have great workouts with less rest needed and the hardening effect is much greater than originally anticipated. Anyone looking for a ridiculous stack for cutting and hardening should look at SR, GW, and S-4. That should blow your mind!

DAY 5 UPDATE - today I wanted to point out a major difference between GW and SR. The thing I have really noticed on SR is a nice general sense of well-being. I am not sure if it is the actual compound, the fact that I am dialed in on diet and training, or just the fact that it is always top of mind since I am dosing it every couple hours (6 times per day). Either way I like it! It's not like being "on" but definitely a nice boost. I am continuing to have great workouts with less rest needed and the hardening effect is much greater than originally anticipated. Anyone looking for a ridiculous stack for cutting and hardening should look at SR, GW, and S-4. That should blow your mind!

nice man...

That's awesome bro. GW always makes me feel good, so I can't wait to try SR if it truly helps well being like that. Nice!

Top Bottom