napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Off gear 2 weeks...

m555zma

Hi guys. I completely stopped using gear for the past 2 weeks. I feel completely normal no side effects (no pct). Even libido is normal..?
I will get back on gear next week will I have any problem because of this Gap and then getting back on??

Spent thousands on new products for my online business. I could not afford the meals and more gear at the time..

Of course you didn't notice anything different in two weeks. It takes that long just for your levels to really start dropping at all because of the Ester length. Pct never even starts until two weeks after last injection. You won't feel any different after two weeks. After 3 or 4 weeks is a different story.

im not sure what you expect in only two weeks... give it a couple more weeks of just being off and then tell us how you feel, if you can even get out of bed...

Symptoms of low T are no fun bro. I suffered from low t and am Doc prescribed TRT. Even so, i still keep a stock pile of test on the side cause i dont ever want to go back to feeling like that.

Thanks

I was desperately searching through my things and found almost a full bottle of test e I stashed months ago.........lol wow...right in the NICK of time..

How did you feel? Sluggish?..

Yes, sluggish, tired, very irritable, poor mental clarity and focus. I could get hard, however had pretty much lost all interest in sex. All these symptoms came on very gradually over the years as my levels slowly declined. However if I stopped now, they would return quickly as my levels plummet within a matter of weeks.

Top Bottom