napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Off cycle libido

reemotro

I recovered pretty well after my cycle now i am off cycle and i am cutting but the problem is that when i see a girl I get the feeling that I want to bang her but then I say to myself but i am not even in the mood to even try to anything like sex is not something important in my life no more is it because of the low carbs and low fat diet ? or is there any other factor that is causing it? even tho my test esto progesterone came back to normal

"Is that when i see a girl I get the feeling that I want to bang her" " but then I say to myself but i am not even in the mood "

To me the 1st part seems like fine libido, but then the saying your not in the mood to yourself part seems mental.

"Is that when i see a girl I get the feeling that I want to bang her" " but then I say to myself but i am not even in the mood "

To me the 1st part seems like fine libido, but then the saying your not in the mood to yourself part seems mental.

Ya I don't understand the statement, it's very contradictory. If I want to bang a girl that means I am in the mood.

low carbs DOES NOT HELP but there's clearly more there... what did you run on your last cycle and what did you run for pct? did you have any bloodwork done?

There are two primary things that affect sex drive...hormone levels or psychological. In your case I could say it's either, but bloodwork is where you need to start

I recovered pretty well after my cycle now i am off cycle and i am cutting but the problem is that when i see a girl I get the feeling that I want to bang her but then I say to myself but i am not even in the mood to even try to anything like sex is not something important in my life no more is it because of the low carbs and low fat diet ? or is there any other factor that is causing it? even tho my test esto progesterone came back to normal

the way you worded it about banging her made me laugh pretty hard. but i know what you are saying i feel that way quite often, have you ever had trouble with depression? it sounds to me like your bloods and actual libido are there, you just have no desire to go through the effort, which for me is completely mental. like why bother? are you feeling that way about other stuff you normally enjoy? whatever that might be if you like video games, etc even though you want to play them because you know you like it, you just aren't motivated too? it could be a lot of different things of course, hopefully that helped you in some way

low carbs DOES NOT HELP but there's clearly more there... what did you run on your last cycle and what did you run for pct? did you have any bloodwork done?
I ran test e deca and eq
Pct was hcg last 4 weeks of the cycle
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20/20/20
clomid 50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25
aromasin 12.5 eod

the way you worded it about banging her made me laugh pretty hard. but i know what you are saying i feel that way quite often, have you ever had trouble with depression? it sounds to me like your bloods and actual libido are there, you just have no desire to go through the effort, which for me is completely mental. like why bother? are you feeling that way about other stuff you normally enjoy? whatever that might be if you like video games, etc even though you want to play them because you know you like it, you just aren't motivated too? it could be a lot of different things of course, hopefully that helped you in some way

Its either as you said or I am always comparing my sexual abilities off cycle when I was on cycle as when I was on I used to get a boner 24/7

bro, from the sounds of this, its all mental... have you tried a sexual enhancer once just to see? you have to stop thinking about it bro... you have psyched yourself out now

It sounds to me like you are playing head games with yourself. That will kill sex drive for sure. A lot of times the biggest sex drive and Dick killer is ourselves. You need to find a way to get your confidence and motivation back bro

bro, from the sounds of this, its all mental... have you tried a sexual enhancer once just to see? you have to stop thinking about it bro... you have psyched yourself out now

I just got back my blood test right now and
Total test is 2.6 ng/mL best range is 1.7-7.8
Estrogen is 31.9 pg/mL range should be 0-62
Progesteron is a bit high it is 0.82 ng/mL best range is 0.25-0.56
Should I start prami at 0.25 ed ?

I just got back my blood test right now and
Total test is 2.6 ng/mL best range is 1.7-7.8
Estrogen is 31.9 pg/mL range should be 0-62
Progesteron is a bit high it is 0.82 ng/mL best range is 0.25-0.56
Should I start prami at 0.25 ed ?
Yes you need to bring prolactin down for sure

Hello guys! After few months from full pct I still have low sex drive and no morning erections. I did blood work and all hormones are within range except progesterone (0,159-0474) mine is 0,70 nmol/l. What could cause this and how to bring my progesterone levels back to normal? Please help

Try starting a new thread. I don't think you're going to get the answers you need by posting to an old thread.

Hello guys! After few months from full pct I still have low sex drive and no morning erections. I did blood work and all hormones are within range except progesterone (0,159-0474) mine is 0,70 nmol/l. What could cause this and how to bring my progesterone levels back to normal? Please help
If you have a question start a new thread. Dont go digging up an old thread to hijack

Top Bottom