napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Odd question, anybody not get sides?

Scott_Built

Just a random Question, anybody not get sides from gear while the majority do? Iv used Deca and test at 1200mg a week with nothing more than oily skin and acne. Tren e 500mg slightly less patience but no sweats, trouble sleeping etc. The only real side effects i think iv had are from LGD and not running a pct (young and dumb).

Cheers

No unfortunately I get all of the sides associated with steroids. Count your blessings. Do you do blood work?

I have in the past checking my endo system was on point but nothing recent, will again in a couple of weeks to see where everything is before i start pct. I gain size etc no problem, never really had a big libido just never got what others were describing and feel left out 😅

pretty hard to believe you dont get sides on 1200 mg of deca or 500 of tren man... thats questionable gear you are using then

pretty hard to believe you dont get sides on 1200 mg of deca or 500 of tren man... thats questionable gear you are using then

Yeah I had considered that but because Iv made consistent progress I'd ruled it out, also had it regarded as the best in my country by a guy on the judges panel. Doesn't mean its of great strength or quality though I guess.

Yeah I had considered that but because Iv made consistent progress I'd ruled it out, also had it regarded as the best in my country by a guy on the judges panel. Doesn't mean its of great strength or quality though I guess.

Its very questionable

Ha if it?s a side effect of get it lol something you have to learn to work around and adjust dosages to limit them as best you can.

Top Bottom