3. Cable flyes
4. Standing Hammy curls
5. Dips
6. Bent over bbell rows
7. Heavy ass shrugs 450 and up
8. Stiff legged deads
9. Skull crushers
10. ___________?

Wait those are odd?? Those are all in my routine big homie . #10 reverse grip bench ..When my shoulder will let me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

☝☝was just gonna say reverse close grip👆👆👆👆🖒🖒🖒

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I like CGBP but regular grip other than that they are great exercises, not a fan of lunges though. Front squat is my preferred leg builder.

Nothing odd about those. Probably the most odd exercise that I do that I also love is Rack Chins. I love what they do for back width and thickness

Nothing odd about those. Probably the most odd exercise that I do that I also love is Rack Chins. I love what they do for back width and thickness

Same as face pulls Rick? If so yes I like those, also laying down on bench cable curls, pure isolation, people here look at me like I'm nuts when I wheel the bench over to the cable rack lol

Neck curls!.. going on a flat bench with your head off the end and putting a 45 plate placed on your forehead and curling that bietch......... disclaimer...... "44 might use a 100lb plate" lol

Last edited:
Same as face pulls Rick? If so yes I like those, also laying down on bench cable curls, pure isolation, people here look at me like I'm nuts when I wheel the bench over to the cable rack lol
I do the same shit wheel it over, But then they all watch as isolation sets in. Then set it up incline & do incliine curls then flip the bench around into cable skull crushers. Now where talking complete tension & BURN.

I do the same shit wheel it over, But then they all watch as isolation sets in. Then set it up incline & do incliine curls then flip the bench around into cable skull crushers. Now where talking complete tension & BURN.

I do the skull crushers like that with the cables but standing, definitely kills the tris I'll have to give the bench ones a shot as well.

I haven't been able to do this in years but it is by far my favorite exercise and it's odd cause not many people actually do it, SQUAT to complete momentary muscular failure!! This will test you physically, mentally and spiritually!!!!

I haven't been able to do this in years but it is by far my favorite exercise and it's odd cause not many people actually do it, SQUAT to complete momentary muscular failure!! This will test you physically, mentally and spiritually!!!!

You know you had a good leg session when your legs feel like aching fire on the ride home. Also a good sign when you fall a couple times trying to use stairs!

Top Bottom