napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrozol 677 log

Slyder

I have been given the opportunity to try Banned nutrition newest products, Nutrozol 677.
I am not affiliated with this company.
So this is just one persons opinion and experience.
I am having my normal scheduled blood work done next week. Once that is done I will start the test.
I will try and give you guys a weekly update and a final over view. This is a 30 day test. I am currently not taking anything other than my normal supplements. TRT, Fish oil, whey, glucosamine, fast absorbing carbohydrates, bcaa..
My diet is pretty strict. I eat about 300 calories a day. 40% protein, 40% carbs 20% fat.
Stats 53 years old
6’ tall
185 -190 lbs
7-8% bf
100 lb smm
I go to gym 5-6 days a week. Mostly free weights 1 1/2 - 2 hrs
Very little cardio, but work out pretty high rate.
I have used their cardazol and like it.
Actually just ordering more. Their shipping like normal was very fast and easy.
Normally I do not get good sleep. I toss and turn and am up several times a night. That is not good for muscle growth.
So I am looking forward to trying this product.
That’s all for now.
Keep watching for more updates to come. Ask questions if you want and I will answer.

Supposed to do blood work on Monday.
I was going to wait till after that.
I am so excited to try this stuff. Not sure I can wait. I might start tonight.

As promised here is an update.
I started taking this last Saturday night. Almost a week ago.
First couple days I can’t say I noticed any difference. I work out in the evening from about 5-8. I had used a strong stem pre work out. Went to bed about 10 and wake up about 5 am.
Normally do not sleep well and get up 2-3 time per night. I was hoping this would help me sleep better. It has not helped as much as I wished for. With that said.
I do think my sleep is better to some degree. No problem waking up. And when I wake during the night I am not groggy or medicine head. This is one reason I have not tried other sleep aids. Example is NyQuil. I will take it when sick. Awesome sleep for about 4 hours then medicine head and decent sleep for 4 hours.
I have been tested and do not have sleep apnea! I have noticed I take first capsul and doze off waiting for second dose. Take my second dose and feel real good going to bed.
Just like taking vitamins. You do not feel anything. However, overall I do feel good.
I will continue to take this and give updates.
So far so good.

Question
So is it bad to eat something when you take this? Or is it just not necessary to have food when taking it?
Sometimes my schedule has me eating right after the gym and just before bed. Crazy schedule sometimes.

Question
So is it bad to eat something when you take this? Or is it just not necessary to have food when taking it?
Sometimes my schedule has me eating right after the gym and just before bed. Crazy schedule sometimes.
its just not necessary... you can if you want, but you dont have to

Perfect. Thanks
Just wanted to make sure it didn?t have some affect.
Last few work outs have been great.
Time seems to fly. Normally I am it weight/cardio room 2hrs. That?s warm up, stretching, foam rolling,abs, lifting etc....
Today I looked up and realized it had been 2 1/2 hours. I felt like a machine, grrrrrr!!!!

So far so good. Nothing big to report. Sleep has been decent. I am just one of those that don?t sleep well. I just can?t seem to turn my mind off!
Been a weird week. I have felt good and hit the gym 6 days out of 7. Gym has been good and a few of the days have been great. I have had a sore through for 7 days. It started last Friday. Not scratchy just hurts to swallow. It could be a cyst or something. Only thing I changed is adding this Nutrozol. I cant imag it causing unless I?m getting some kind of acid back up from it. Figure I?ll give it a couple days more then go to the doctor.

So far so good. Nothing big to report. Sleep has been decent. I am just one of those that don?t sleep well. I just can?t seem to turn my mind off!
Been a weird week. I have felt good and hit the gym 6 days out of 7. Gym has been good and a few of the days have been great. I have had a sore through for 7 days. It started last Friday. Not scratchy just hurts to swallow. It could be a cyst or something. Only thing I changed is adding this Nutrozol. I cant imag it causing unless I?m getting some kind of acid back up from it. Figure I?ll give it a couple days more then go to the doctor.
It's that time of year for viruses, colds, etc. I cant see it being related to mk677

I did think maybe I?m sleeping harder with my mouth open. You know more like dry throat caused it. I figured I was getting sick, but no I feel fine.
Wife says not snoring. Atleast not more than normal.

Ha ha ha.
I love this forum. I just talked about my sore throat, and BOOM!!!! It?s gone. At least much better!
Work out today was awesome!!!
I am going to go look at a different gym tomorrow. Not fancy just pure raw weightlifting gym.
I might be out of my league but gonna look at it and maybe give it a whirl.

Another week on only nutrazol.
Unlike others my sleep has been decent but not great. Not a drastic improvement as I had hoped for. I do go to sleep easily. When asleep I sleep well. But still wake up several times a night. Mornings do feel better than normal. Like others have mentioned I just wake up and go. Reduced normal coffee intake. Work outs have been real good. I started a new gym this week and I feel it pushes me harder. I have been able to handle it with no extra effort. I feel as I have been very productive in the gym. Hit it 6 days, normal is 5.
Keep in mind I?m 53 so knocking out 2 hour work outs is saying a lot.
Thanks for reading guys.
Stay strong!!

Top Bottom