napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal mk677

swolepole

Had a question does it matter when u take nutrobal mk677
I usually take 30 min prior to workout in the mornings. Reason being is I work graveyard from 10pm to 7am. At the gym by 830am... I dont sleep until 530 pm and up at 9 pm for work...
Any suggestions
Much appreciated

Hi Dylan and Rick,

I apologise if these questions have already been answered, but I would really appreciate your experienced opinion:

- some say 12 weeks, some say 12 months; what are each of your thoughts on MK677 cycles ? What are the determinants of whether someone should continue beyond 12 weeks ? Blood test results ?

- is a PCT cycle including the likes of Novadex, HCG and Clomid (or any one of them) a necessary precaution post MK677 cycle ? Perhaps HCGenerate ES ?

- Some people complain of drowsiness / lethargy post dose, so some suggest to take close to bedtime. Thoughts on this in general ?

Thankyou for your each of your huge contributions to spreading quality information, I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Nutrobal is not a SARM or a steroid so it is not suppressive. There is no PCT required after using it. People run it different lengths of time usually based on budget. You can certainly run it long term for the best benefits. I would never run it any less than 12 weeks though.

Nutrobal is not a SARM or a steroid so it is not suppressive. There is no PCT required after using it. People run it different lengths of time usually based on budget. You can certainly run it long term for the best benefits. I would never run it any less than 12 weeks though.

Thankyou Masonic

Hi Dylan and Rick,

I apologise if these questions have already been answered, but I would really appreciate your experienced opinion:

- some say 12 weeks, some say 12 months; what are each of your thoughts on MK677 cycles ? What are the determinants of whether someone should continue beyond 12 weeks ? Blood test results ?

- is a PCT cycle including the likes of Novadex, HCG and Clomid (or any one of them) a necessary precaution post MK677 cycle ? Perhaps HCGenerate ES ?

- Some people complain of drowsiness / lethargy post dose, so some suggest to take close to bedtime. Thoughts on this in general ?

Thankyou for your each of your huge contributions to spreading quality information, I look forward to hearing from you.

Mk677 works just like GH, so it's a very slow but steady and consistent compound that just keeps working well the longer you run it. I would never run GH only 3 months, and mk677 is the same. In my opinion you really need at least 6, and a year would be ideal

studies that have been done on it show that its most effective between 6 months to a year, where the real significant changes in igf levels occur... you can run it however long you want but its quite expensive and you would not be getting anything close to what you should by running it too short

Thankyou gents, much appreciated.

Another question I have which doesn't appear to be so straight forward:

- What sort of things should I request in a blood test prior to taking MK677 in establishing some baseline measures ? To be more specific, what sort of things are expected to change that would be apparent in a blood test that would be good for me to measure prior to use ? My purpose would be to have a reference point from when I wasn't taking hormone - modifying substances, etc given that I have not currently used any such substances yet.

I just finished my first cycle of MK677. Started progressively at 5mg and increased the dose up to 25mg. When I start the next cycle, should I start straight on 25mg or should I go again progressively from 5mg and up?

I just finished my first cycle of MK677. Started progressively at 5mg and increased the dose up to 25mg. When I start the next cycle, should I start straight on 25mg or should I go again progressively from 5mg and up?
start at 25

Found this 8 week study. Looks pretty good. Dose was 25mg a day

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

"We conclude that 2-month treatment with MK-677 in healthy obese males caused a sustained increase in serum levels of GH, IGF-I, and IGF-binding protein-3. The effects on cortisol secretion were transient. Changes in body composition and energy expenditure were of an anabolic nature, with a sustained increase in fat-free mass and a transient increase in basal metabolic rate. Further studies are needed to evaluate whether a higher dose of MK-677 or a more prolonged treatment period can promote a reduction in body fat."

Found this 8 week study. Looks pretty good. Dose was 25mg a day

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

"We conclude that 2-month treatment with MK-677 in healthy obese males caused a sustained increase in serum levels of GH, IGF-I, and IGF-binding protein-3. The effects on cortisol secretion were transient. Changes in body composition and energy expenditure were of an anabolic nature, with a sustained increase in fat-free mass and a transient increase in basal metabolic rate. Further studies are needed to evaluate whether a higher dose of MK-677 or a more prolonged treatment period can promote a reduction in body fat."

Theres several studies dating back to the late 90’s showing many positive benefits with use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom