napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal mk677

Nele31204

HI Dylan,

I am big fan of lifting weights but also I play soccer semi pro. I would like to buy MK 677 from isarms since it looks like its most legit stuff out there... but I have several questions so hopefully you will find time to answer them.

1.Since I am running a LOT and I am also cutting its pretty hard to recover and also I will probably lose muscles. Can MK 677 help me to recover and be fresh even while cutting? and can it help me keep muscle mass and strenght?

2. Will it give me fuller look while cutting? (because with all the running and low calories I am looking soft)

3. I want to loose weight and improve mine stamina so putting 7-8lbs of water will be really bad. Is that permenent or water retention will substain after few weeks.

there are better options for you considering your goals... this would be the stack i would recommend for you...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Tnx guys...one more question.

I am 6'1" 210 and around 17-18% bf. I am looking to get down to 10-11%.
What my calorie intake should be? From my understanding I can go on larger deficit when using sarms but at same time I am training around 8-9 times a week. Or maybe should I eat at maintenance/ or above a little bit and expect to even gain some muscle while lossing fat?

8-9 times a week? What? Eating at maintenance and you want to drop 8 percent bf... man im sorry i have a headache even attempting to make any sort of sense from this at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

well yeah that is my main concern. I am having soccer practice around 3-4 times a week plus game on Sunday. And I am hitting a gym 4 times a week. So I am trying to find a way to cut body fat but not feel like shit and keep my strenght since I am traning so much.
And I know being on deficit itself is draining yet alone training 9 times a week.
So maybe better question will be can sarms help me go through all this workouts and keep my strenght while on deficit?!

well yeah that is my main concern. I am having soccer practice around 3-4 times a week plus game on Sunday. And I am hitting a gym 4 times a week. So I am trying to find a way to cut body fat but not feel like shit and keep my strenght since I am traning so much.
And I know being on deficit itself is draining yet alone training 9 times a week.
So maybe better question will be can sarms help me go through all this workouts and keep my strenght while on deficit?!

Absolutely... Especially if you run the stack Dylan gave you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom