napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal Mk677

kormeets

Hey man

I just watched your video on sarms and one of the videos stating ones that won't suppress caught my attention. I looked into mk-677 and I feel like that's the one for me. I'm 22 and don't know jack shit about anything other then natural hormonal enhancement and that sort. I wanted to try it out mainly because I've joined the military and I want to be in good shape before hand. I just wanted to ask you what in your opinion is a reputable source to buy it from? And also I only want to use it solo so just to clarify no pct needed if I cycled it for 12 weeks at a time? If you can add anything to that for that to me it would be greatly appreciated. Ps I subbed lol.

keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find… NO pct is required whatsoever...

THANK YOU for the support brother!

If you use it, you need to run it long term. 12 weeks is not long enough. I'd say 6 months minimum but preferably a year. The best and only source I'd trust for high quality LEGIT MK-677 is www.sarmsx.com

Well to be completely honest I ordered it before I saw your replies haha so my only question now is how can I tell if it's legit mk677 and not a fake? I'll definitely Order from there from now on either after this product is confirmed legit or just right now.

Well to be completely honest I ordered it before I saw your replies haha so my only question now is how can I tell if it's legit mk677 and not a fake? I'll definitely Order from there from now on either after this product is confirmed legit or just right now.
Well if it was cheap that's usually a dead giveaway it's fake. Mk677 is the most faked sarm because of the high cost or raws and manufacturing

43y.o. , over 25years of lifting, reached genetic limits long ago.
Was 70,0kg, 11%BF in June17, started GW-501516+MK-2866, for 8 weeks now, gained +6kg lean muscle, being 76,5kg still 11%BF. Very pleased with results!
Feeling great as well! More energy, more hungry of course as well. But not so bad, as long as extra calories turn into muscle :)

After 12weeks, will do mini PCT for 4 weeks (remaining on GW), then off everything for 4 weeks before starting another cycle. Consider adding S4.

1 Question about S4:
Half life 4-6hours?
Why dose it 4 to 6 hours apart?
Why not morning and evening?
(this would be more convenient to me).

Watched your videos about MK-677: technically not a SARM, but a HGH secretagogue.

1. Is it the case MK-677 gives rather hyperPLASIA in stead of hyperTROFY and thus more keepable gains?
2. About the possible side effects of highly increased appetite and lethargia: why not take it pre-bed? I read some users experienced "better sleep"?
3. Minimum 6 months to 1 year? How come it keeps on working better and better? What mechanism?
4. Personally: in my case: when would I start: right now, after my 12W SARM cycle, or does it not matter?
5. Will MK-677 give me more chance of keeping my dear gains? :)
6. Is it right Huperzine A will maximize the MK-677 benefits?

Thanks, Dylan, appreciate your daily videos on Youtube as well as FB.
Where do you keep the motivation AND inspiration coming from?

let me know if you have any further questions

43y.o. , over 25years of lifting, reached genetic limits long ago.
Was 70,0kg, 11%BF in June17, started GW-501516+MK-2866, for 8 weeks now, gained +6kg lean muscle, being 76,5kg still 11%BF. Very pleased with results!
Feeling great as well! More energy, more hungry of course as well. But not so bad, as long as extra calories turn into muscle

After 12weeks, will do mini PCT for 4 weeks (remaining on GW), then off everything for 4 weeks before starting another cycle. Consider adding S4.

1 Question about S4:
Half life 4-6hours?
Why dose it 4 to 6 hours apart?
Why not morning and evening?
(this would be more convenient to me).

Watched your videos about MK-677: technically not a SARM, but a HGH secretagogue.

1. Is it the case MK-677 gives rather hyperPLASIA in stead of hyperTROFY and thus more keepable gains?
2. About the possible side effects of highly increased appetite and lethargia: why not take it pre-bed? I read some users experienced "better sleep"?
3. Minimum 6 months to 1 year? How come it keeps on working better and better? What mechanism?
4. Personally: in my case: when would I start: right now, after my 12W SARM cycle, or does it not matter?
5. Will MK-677 give me more chance of keeping my dear gains?
6. Is it right Huperzine A will maximize the MK-677 benefits?

Thanks, Dylan, appreciate your daily videos on Youtube as well as FB.
Where do you keep the motivation AND inspiration coming from?
dose s4 however you like man... i have been using s4 for over 5 years now and tried every method... i grasp how to use it properly but you can do whatever you want to do with it...

1. yes, that is correct

2. you do take it pre bed? i only recommend taking it in the morning on the rare occasion that it interferes with sleep, which it has for some

3. check studies.. igf levels increase up to 60% after 6 months and up to 74% after a year... if you want to get the most out of it then you run it at that amount.. if not, waste your time and money and run it shorter... thats up to you on how you want to do it... you can run it a week if you want...

4. you can start it ANYTIME.. there is no bad time to start it...

5. i think you already know that answer

6. it can help to a point but its not necessary

its just what i do bro... this is my life and what i love...

Alright well thanks for I formation guys I really appreciate it. I'll definitely take your guys word for it and pick it up from your source next time.

Top Bottom