napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal mk677

geentizt

Hey how's it going?

Just curious, when you take nutrobal mk677 is it recommended to take anything else?

I was looking online and is said it makes you insulin resistance!!

Thanks heaps

I love mk677 I take it when not on cycle I feel it gives me alittle more full round look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love mk677 I take it when not on cycle I feel it gives me alittle more full round look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely bro. Mk677 gives me pumps and fullness that I can't match with anything. It's pretty awesome

Hey Dylan

The video you uploaded to Facebook discussing MK-677 and Ghrelin/Hypoglycemia issue seems to freeze somewhere after the 1:50 mark.

Just thought i'd let you know
it didnt freeze on me so it must have been your computer

Your correct Dylan, it's working.

I've been taking MK-677 for a couple of weeks now. Started with 12.5mg in the mornings and it made me extremely lethargic. I did that for about 5 days thinking the lethargy would subside, but it got to a point where I just felt like total a$$ wanting to nap every time I saw a horizontal plane - lol. So I decided to take it around 11pm right after I usually get back from the gym. I typically go to bed around 2-3am nightly, so taking it at 11pm causes the ghrelin mimetic "hunger pains" in my stomach. It's quite interesting. It's not actual "hunger" but more so a grumbling (even if I already just ate) in my stomach that makes my brain say "Hey, toss down some more food so this pain goes away".

A few days ago, I started taking the customary 25mg dose at night and within 1-2 hrs it completely knocks me out. But get this - - - several hours later after sleeping deep, the stomach grumbling has me walking downstairs into the kitchen like a zombie sleepeating. I literally just stand in front of the fridge consuming odd combinations of things I normally wouldn't eat.

I'm several weeks into my blast cycle of T. Cypionate/Deca Durabolin (250mg of ea/wk) with ancillaries Cabergolin/Arimidex but until I started dosing the MK-677, I didn't have much of an appetite increase from the AAS. I looked into GHRP-6 but too much of a pain in the a$$ pinning that many times a day. Not sure why people even consider that route when there are oral GH secretagogues out there.

Thanks for all the great advice and looking forward to your next video

Top Bottom