napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal MK-677

leyers1

Thanks for your time.
I’m a 53 year old male bodybuilding my whole life. Also a general contractor so always active. I take a very low dose BP medicine. I detached both the tendons in my shoulder and tore my bicep last August. 4.5 hours of surgery the reattached everything. Now a year later I have full range of motion back. I haven’t lifted in a year I have been using bands for the past 6 months to strengthen my shoulder. I experience a lot of pain in the bicep small amount in shoulder after using it at work and with the bands. I just had all my bloodwork done and I am within normal range they tell me I’m
Borderline diabetic but I gained 20 lbs the year after the surgery! My dr ( he’s been my Dr for 15 years) told me I drop the weight and the borderline diabetes will go away!
I am considering using mk677 to aid in my healing. I am very disciplined when I want to be and I am ready to get back in shape. What’s your opinion on me using mk677 to promote the healing in my shoulder.

677 would be great for healing but its more long term, meaning it takes a lot longer to work than mk2866 would... not to mention you need to get your weight down... i would go with a cutting cycle but include mk2866 to help with healing... you can get everything you need at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom