napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nutrobal MK-677

mokonamts

Morning Dylan

I’m based in London, just wanted to find out if MK677 can be used while using hgh.

Secondly I was on the isarms site and clicked on a link to buy sarms but they don’t go threw or say page can’t be found. Please advise on a site or with a link to purchase legit sarms

I'm wondering why you would want to use 677 if you have legit HGH? maybe Dylan will enlighten us why you may use both together. There are legit sarm suppliers on this forum mate, look in the source section and stick around for abit .

@Aussymatt, I wanted to find if it would help in any way. Maybe let me give a little back round.

I was 120kg fat and over weight did a 26 day water fast in June last year and got to 85kg... I’m now 4weeks into a hgh ,Test Prop and Pharmamix2 cycle and in 93kg. I want to
My questions is purely to find out if 677 will add anything to my journey from people who might have better knowledge than me.

I’m asking purely to find out from more a more informed source if it will add anything’s to my journey.

I was 120kg fat and overweight I went on a 26day water fast, 85kg’s was my after the fast. I’m now 4weeks into a Test Prop/HGH/Pharamix2 cycle. I’m currently 93kg’s.. My question about 667 is purely to find out more and if it can assist in my journey

yes, MANY people stack them together and find this combination to be highly effective... it can definitely help you with what you have going on and will only enhance hgh further...

Interesting. Wouldn't 677 do next to nothing since HGH injections shut you down or is it like doubling down?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom