napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrition while on gear

Kakarot

87kgs
15% bf
6'1"
Hey i am on my first test e cycle. I wanted to know how much sodium can i take per day? Some say i should take more to recover the loss in sweat some say i should take less to avoid water retention. Please guide me on this. 2000 is more or less? How much can i take just let me know the figure

you don't need to post the same thread twice - unless you want to annoy people and I'm sure you don't.

87kgs
15% bf
6'1"
Hey i am on my first test e cycle. I wanted to know how much sodium can i take per day? Some say i should take more to recover the loss in sweat some say i should take less to avoid water retention. Please guide me on this. 2000 is more or less? How much can i take just let me know the figure
No need to drastically reduce, but i wouldnt salt your food. Should be enough in your food alone.

the most you want to take in is 2400 mg per day.. i personally keep mine lower than that, for several reasons... 1. im not the biggest salt fan, i just use some trace amounts of sea salt on my egg whites but im not a huge fan and 2. i am always trying to stay as dry as possible... just keep it under control...

Alright thanks dylan. I was totally avoiding it. Was taking it at max 1000 . I'll put some of it on my chicken too now

Alright thanks dylan. I was totally avoiding it. Was taking it at max 1000 . I'll put some of it on my chicken too now
You definitely don't want to do that bro. You can cramp yourself up bad, and give yourself a LOT of issues if sodium is too low. I had it happen to me in contest prep. It wasn't fun. As athletes we actually need just a little bit higher than the normal RDA of sodium

You definitely don't want to do that bro. You can cramp yourself up bad, and give yourself a LOT of issues if sodium is too low. I had it happen to me in contest prep. It wasn't fun. As athletes we actually need just a little bit higher than the normal RDA of sodium

Then what do you suggest? 2000 a day? Or what? Just give me an idea of a figure and I'll try my best

Top Bottom