napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nutrition

rigpaner

I'm not asking you a big favour from you but just a small thing that I am now on my bulking period and I am very much confused about my diet . I can somehow manage or know the amount of protein I have to take but I am clueless about the amount of carbohydrates I will have to take if you want I can send some of my pictures to you along with any information of my body like my height weight body fat percentage age , etc . but I need your help to make me a nutrition plan or and I plan my aim is to go up to 90 kg and and do the cutting please help I would be very obliged to you if you help me please help me like your younger brother please tell and I am a very old subscriber of yours and you have always reply to my comment I think you are very polished and a good person I don't want to use steroids and be natural as long as possible it's been 4 months that I have started and has been using supplement like gainer and creatin from the past 1 months in the past 1 month I gained about 7 kg but slowly and steadily now my weight is becoming stable at 67 kilograms I need to reach my goal of 90 and do the cutting please please please help me Dylan

bro you are asking me to make a nutrition plan? come on now... do you go to an attorney and ask them to represent you for nothing etc? i dont have that kind of time and even if i did, i would never do that for nothing... im not asking for money or anything like that but i find it to be beyond ridiculous for you to ask anyone to do that... im happy to answer quick questions but im just kind of flabbergasted you would ask something like this... thats like going to a mechanic and asking for your brakes fixed for nothing etc.. like i said, even i you paid me, i wouldnt have the time but its just kind of strange and quite rude honestly... if you have a quick question by all means ask it and i'll help but this is a long drawn out process that takes someone to sit down and go over all sorts of info etc...

I'm not asking you a big favour from you but just a small thing that I am now on my bulking period and I am very much confused about my diet . I can somehow manage or know the amount of protein I have to take but I am clueless about the amount of carbohydrates I will have to take if you want I can send some of my pictures to you along with any information of my body like my height weight body fat percentage age , etc . but I need your help to make me a nutrition plan or and I plan my aim is to go up to 90 kg and and do the cutting please help I would be very obliged to you if you help me please help me like your younger brother please tell and I am a very old subscriber of yours and you have always reply to my comment I think you are very polished and a good person I don't want to use steroids and be natural as long as possible it's been 4 months that I have started and has been using supplement like gainer and creatin from the past 1 months in the past 1 month I gained about 7 kg but slowly and steadily now my weight is becoming stable at 67 kilograms I need to reach my goal of 90 and do the cutting please please please help me Dylan

What is your daily caloric intake?How tall are you?
Current body fat level?
What is your current training set up?

You say that you have been bulking for 4 months and you have gained 7kgs in the last month but weight gain has now slowed. Am I reading this correctly?

Your goals are totally unrealistic....
"weight is becoming stable at 67 kilograms I need to reach my goal of 90"

23kg equals 50lbs

You weigh 147lbs and want to be 200lbs....That is an increase of 33% !!!

That takes YEARS of discipline commitment and grueling hard work

Last edited:
Your goals are totally unrealistic....
"weight is becoming stable at 67 kilograms I need to reach my goal of 90"

23kg equals 50lbs

You weigh 147lbs and want to be 200lbs....That is an increase of 33% !!!

That takes YEARS of discipline commitment and grueling hard work
exactly... goal setting starts with setting something REALISTIC and achievable... yes, set standards high but set something that is not the equivalent to traveling to jupiter

Hello!
7kg in a month is huge. You're not packing muscle at this rate, but probably fat (and a lot) and I guess it's clearly not what you want because you're going to be pissed off when you will have to cut.

I don't know what you're eating but you should stay away from gainers because they're usually full of sugars. Use whey instead (1 scoop is usually 25g of whey = 20g of protein = 80 kcal)

I was at 67kg a year ago, and I'm now at 77, and my bf went up 4 points in the process.

You should start with how many calories you need to keep balance:

Balance = 66,473 + Weight (kg) x 13,7516 + Height (m) x 500,33 - Age x 6,755
You multiply the Balance by a factor F based on your level of activity:
F= 1,20 if you are sedentary
F= 1,37 if you practise sports 1-3x per week
F= 1,55 if you practise sports 3-5x per week
F= 1,72 if you practise sports 5-6x per week
F= 1,90 if you practise sports 6-7x per week and have a physical job on top of that.

This formulae is for men only. There's an other one for women (Balance = 655,0955 + Weight (kg) x 9,5634 + Height (m) x 184,96 - Age x 4,6756. F remains the same.)

Then you add something like 300 calories in order to bulk.

You need around 3g of protein per kg of body weight (1g = 4 kcal)
You need around 1g of healthy fat per kg of body weight (1g = 9 kcal)
You complete with carbohydrates (1g = 4 kcal)

Please be realistic. It's going to take at least 2 to 4 years to go from 67 to 90 kg without packing too much fat in the process.

If you'd like diet help, I would suggest checking out my diet and nutrition thread sticky near the top of the forum page. It has all of the tools you need to properly set up a good diet for your goals

https://www.isarms.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3314

You've gotten good feedback on the nutrition aspect. Your calorie surplus should be modest around 300 above your TDEE. Calories should come from primarily quality, nutritious, clean foods. Protein shakes are ok, but should be used conservatively. Real food is always better.

Another aspect to look at is your training, more importantly what exercises and lifts you are doing in your routine. To often i see 140lb-150lb guys post up a routine that is full of isolation and machine exercises. Focus on getting stronger on the key lifts..Pullups, BB rows, Deadlifts, Squats, BB/DB shoulder presses, BB/DB incline and flat bench presses and Dips.

All the information here is excellent, I find some people (including myself) the act of counting calories seem to be challenging and vastly inaccurate when it enters out body, some more junior lifts may thing; “carbs = bread & pasta (more bread & pasta is good and I love bagels anyways, great!” ... this is not the carbs they are talking about.
Here is the diet I use to gain, I have picked this up from all different people, none of it’s mine, guys like Dylan (which is about the most comprehensive how to guy online right now in this industry), Rich Piana, Gerry Brainum, Dr. Donald Miller, Dr.Jason Fung, Enhanced Athlete (which has had their YouTube channel taken down just yesterday), Greg Valintino, Dave Polimbo.
All these guys above are very experienced pros, working with all kinds of dieticians in their field and they all add things that may or may not work with your body, it’s up to you to figure out what works the best for you.
•only take whey protein directly (asap) after you work out, this is the only time it maybe beneficial to you, all the rest of the time you want your nutrition from “real food”.
•Stop taking creatine, (unless you are a vegan) you’re going to be eating red meat more then 3 times a week, so you will get that source from your meat anyways, your waisting your money to take a creatine supplement (Gerry Brainum speaks about this in vast depth)
•if your trying to gain never let your self feel hungry, once you feel hungry you have already lost some gains, eat every 2-2 1/2 hrs and don’t skip.
Breakfast:
4-8 eggs, one cup of oatmeal
Morning snack:
4-6 oz of chicken, sweet potato, 1/2 cup Brussel sprouts
Lunch: salmon, rice, broccoli
Afternoon break:
Chicken, sweet potato, veggies
Dinner:
Pork chop (or fish), 2 cups mixed veggies, 4 cups kale salad
2hrs After dinner snack:
1 cup ground beef, sweet potato
Before bed snack:
1/2 pound of fried bacon, 2 raw avocados

If you can ram this amount of food down your throat for 2 years and not cheat and never get hungry and train hard 4-5 times a week on a good split; then I would say you will have substantial gains.
I did this for 3 years and the last year I really kept to the regiment, then I decided to do a few cycles, the last one was on the advice of a dr friend that has no idea what the hell he was tell me, even though I had the worlds worst cycle and messed my hormones up (btw Dylan I’m pretty much back in order now, thanks to you!), I still kept all my natural gains, I attribute it to my discipline in diet and training.
Diet is absolutely key!.. poor diet and you will gain nothing and probably go backwards.

What you are asking for is almost impossible to do on a forum. There are many variables that come into play and the amt of gains you are seeking will take a long time to achieve unless you dont mind most of it being fat. We can give you generic basic plans but in order to be successful you need to sit down with a nutritionist and work out a plan thats tailored to your lifestyle and needs per your body. This also needs to be adjusted as you go and really involves a lot of time. You would be best seeking a professional if you are very serious or spending a lot of time doing research. It took me yrs and lots of trial and error to nail down how my body responds and im still working at it. Luckily i married a nutritionist to help me too lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

What you are asking for is almost impossible to do on a forum. There are many variables that come into play and the amt of gains you are seeking will take a long time to achieve unless you dont mind most of it being fat. We can give you generic basic plans but in order to be successful you need to sit down with a nutritionist and work out a plan thats tailored to your lifestyle and needs per your body. This also needs to be adjusted as you go and really involves a lot of time. You would be best seeking a professional if you are very serious or spending a lot of time doing research. It took me yrs and lots of trial and error to nail down how my body responds and im still working at it. Luckily i married a nutritionist to help me too lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
one million percent agree bro... great post!

All the information here is excellent, I find some people (including myself) the act of counting calories seem to be challenging and vastly inaccurate when it enters out body, some more junior lifts may thing; “carbs = bread & pasta (more bread & pasta is good and I love bagels anyways, great!” ... this is not the carbs they are talking about.
Here is the diet I use to gain, I have picked this up from all different people, none of it’s mine, guys like Dylan (which is about the most comprehensive how to guy online right now in this industry), Rich Piana, Gerry Brainum, Dr. Donald Miller, Dr.Jason Fung, Enhanced Athlete (which has had their YouTube channel taken down just yesterday), Greg Valintino, Dave Polimbo.
All these guys above are very experienced pros, working with all kinds of dieticians in their field and they all add things that may or may not work with your body, it’s up to you to figure out what works the best for you.
•only take whey protein directly (asap) after you work out, this is the only time it maybe beneficial to you, all the rest of the time you want your nutrition from “real food”.
•Stop taking creatine, (unless you are a vegan) you’re going to be eating red meat more then 3 times a week, so you will get that source from your meat anyways, your waisting your money to take a creatine supplement (Gerry Brainum speaks about this in vast depth)
•if your trying to gain never let your self feel hungry, once you feel hungry you have already lost some gains, eat every 2-2 1/2 hrs and don’t skip.
Breakfast:
4-8 eggs, one cup of oatmeal
Morning snack:
4-6 oz of chicken, sweet potato, 1/2 cup Brussel sprouts
Lunch: salmon, rice, broccoli
Afternoon break:
Chicken, sweet potato, veggies
Dinner:
Pork chop (or fish), 2 cups mixed veggies, 4 cups kale salad
2hrs After dinner snack:
1 cup ground beef, sweet potato
Before bed snack:
1/2 pound of fried bacon, 2 raw avocados

If you can ram this amount of food down your throat for 2 years and not cheat and never get hungry and train hard 4-5 times a week on a good split; then I would say you will have substantial gains.
I did this for 3 years and the last year I really kept to the regiment, then I decided to do a few cycles, the last one was on the advice of a dr friend that has no idea what the hell he was tell me, even though I had the worlds worst cycle and messed my hormones up (btw Dylan I’m pretty much back in order now, thanks to you!), I still kept all my natural gains, I attribute it to my discipline in diet and training.
Diet is absolutely key!.. poor diet and you will gain nothing and probably go backwards.
thanks for sharing brother and im so happy that i have had such a positive impact on you!

Top Bottom