napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp test ratio?

m555zma

What ratio do you guys run npp to test?
It makes sense to me to run low test / high npp to let the npp shine.. Maybe 200mg test/400mg npp...
Any input would be great. I'm 173 lbs finally and ready to grow

The way I look at it is run as much Test as necessary for sexual function. NPP will shut you down hard so you may have to run Test even or higher. Some can get away with running Test lower. Some don't care. It's up to you.

But What about the fight for androgen receptors? Wouldn't high test interfere with npp binding?

I’m running NPP @ 100mg EOD and Prop @ 75mg EOD and it’s working well for me. Everyone is different, some prefer more test than NPP and vice versa.

I’m running NPP @ 100mg eod & Prop @ 75mg eod. I am running Proviron 50mg ed as well. No libido issues whatsoever.

**whats up with post needing to be reviewed before it’s actually posted??**

**whats up with post needing to be reviewed before it’s actually posted??**

It's the spam filter bro don't take it personal. I have to approve posts all day long. I'm not really sure what sets it off.

There is no right or wrong answer. Everyone has their own ratio they prefer. I ran my Test lower than Deca before and experienced Deca dick. It wasn't fun. I run my Test even or higher now.

everyone has their own way... ive found that more people run deca or npp a bit higher because more test adds to the sides... i always say if you cant decide to run them the same dose... there is no right answer here because everyone is different...

I'm running NPP AT 300 a week. And Test at 400 a week is been 2 weeks and so far my d.ck is just fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

But What about the fight for androgen receptors? Wouldn't high test interfere with npp binding?

ive covered this maybe 10 thousand times. There's no such thing as competing with androgen receptors. Your body has more androgen receptors than you can fill with androgens. That's just fact. Whoever started that myth is a moron and it's been parroted for years. Complete broscience. What there is.....is the law of diminished returns, which applies to everything. The more shit you run the less you get in returns. It's just like a car and horsepower. That first 100hp does the most....the second 100 still does a lot but not as much, etc....by the time you get to the difference between a 400 and 500hp car....the only difference you'll see is on the track in tenths of a second.

As for your original question, I'd never run my test lower than any nandrolone. I've done it and it doesn't go well....but that's me. Everyone has their own way of running things. I feel best, get better gains, have a sex drive through the roof, look fuller, etc....so it's a no brainer for me

If you do well with test and aromatizing compounds like me,run it twice as high as your NPP. Most average people should run them even for best results. And for the people that are highly estrogen sensitive, test should be kept lower. That is my educated expereimce and knowledge on the subject

As for your original question, I'd never run my test lower than any nandrolone. I've done it and it doesn't go well....but that's me. Everyone has their own way of running things. I feel best, get better gains, have a sex drive through the roof, look fuller, etc....so it's a no brainer for me

If you do well with test and aromatizing compounds like me,run it twice as high as your NPP. Most average people should run them even for best results. And for the people that are highly estrogen sensitive, test should be kept lower. That is my educated expereimce and knowledge on the subject
Agreed...

You can't go off of what works for someone else. You have to figure out the ratio that works for you on your own. Best place to start is even and figure it out. I'm like you Rick my Test has to be higher or my buddy doesn't cooperate with me... Lol

Agreed...

You can't go off of what works for someone else. You have to figure out the ratio that works for you on your own. Best place to start is even and figure it out. I'm like you Rick my Test has to be higher or my buddy doesn't cooperate with me... Lol
absolutely right... everyone should always be going on what works for THEM, not me, not you or anyone else.. all we can do is give our personal experiences but with things like this, where you ask 100 people and get 100 different preferences, thats something you have to go with what works for you...

You are starting with a good ratio. Note that people normally start with higher Test to avoid side effects. I’d start anywhere from 1:2 ratio up to 1:1 ratio to begin. Everyone is different and you’ll need to test how your body responds. I’m just giving you a common guideline.

Top Bottom