dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Npp test ratio?

Npp test ratio?

What ratio do you guys run npp to test?
    It makes sense to me to run low test / high npp to let the npp shine.. Maybe 200mg test/400mg npp...
    Any input would be great. I'm 173 lbs finally and ready to grow

The way I look at it is run as much Test as necessary for sexual function. NPP will shut you down hard so you may have to run Test even or higher. Some can get away with running Test lower. Some don't care. It's up to you.

But What about the fight for androgen receptors? Wouldn't high test interfere with npp binding?

I’m running NPP @ 100mg EOD and Prop @ 75mg EOD and it’s working well for me. Everyone is different, some prefer more test than NPP and vice versa.

Iím running NPP @ 100mg eod & Prop @ 75mg eod. I am running Proviron 50mg ed as well. No libido issues whatsoever.

**whats up with post needing to be reviewed before itís actually posted??**

Quote Originally Posted by OTL View Post
    **whats up with post needing to be reviewed before itís actually posted??**
    It's the spam filter bro don't take it personal. I have to approve posts all day long. I'm not really sure what sets it off.

There is no right or wrong answer. Everyone has their own ratio they prefer. I ran my Test lower than Deca before and experienced Deca dick. It wasn't fun. I run my Test even or higher now.

everyone has their own way... ive found that more people run deca or npp a bit higher because more test adds to the sides... i always say if you cant decide to run them the same dose... there is no right answer here because everyone is different...

I'm running NPP AT 300 a week. And Test at 400 a week is been 2 weeks and so far my d.ck is just fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by m555zma View Post
    But What about the fight for androgen receptors? Wouldn't high test interfere with npp binding?
    ive covered this maybe 10 thousand times. There's no such thing as competing with androgen receptors. Your body has more androgen receptors than you can fill with androgens. That's just fact. Whoever started that myth is a moron and it's been parroted for years. Complete broscience. What there is.....is the law of diminished returns, which applies to everything. The more shit you run the less you get in returns. It's just like a car and horsepower. That first 100hp does the most....the second 100 still does a lot but not as much, etc....by the time you get to the difference between a 400 and 500hp car....the only difference you'll see is on the track in tenths of a second.