napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP + Test Prop for a second cycle. Advice appreciated.

LilSlugger

Age 35
Height 5’7
Weight 150 lb
Body fat: 13-14%

Hello guys

My first time posting, long time reader. I’ve been training for years and in 2018 decided to take the plunge and run a test E only bulking cycle for 12 weeks, plus 5-week PCT. Managed to put on around 18 lb. Overall was happy with the cycle, with next to no side effects and recovery went smoothly with barely any loss of mass.
Cycle layout was as follows:

Week 1-12: 500mg Test E (M/T 250mg each)
Week 1-12: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Week 12/13: HCG 500iu ED for 10 days

Week 13-16: PCT

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

I did a bridging cycle afterwards with the SARMS triple stack for 12 weeks. Again, very happy with the result. Lost around 5% body fat with barely any muscle loss in what was a fairly restrictive caloric deficit. Muscles are definitely harder and I have more definition than ever before. I know SARMs work because my previous weight loss diet I ended up losing more muscle mass than I wanted, along with a loss in strength. S4 helps a lot in regard to maintaining strength, and the combination of Ostarine and GW aided me in fat loss.

I’m now in my last week of a mini-PCT and will be getting another blood test when done. If results are ok (which I expect they will be), I’ll start my second AAS bulking cycle shortly:
NPP + Test Prop, in the following layout:

Week 1-10: NPP 100mg, Test Prop 100mg 3x a week (M/W/F)
Week 1-10: Aromasin 12.5mg EOD, Caber 0.25mg twice a week
Week 8-11: HCG 500iu twice a week

Week 12-15: PCT

Nolva 40/20/20/20
Clomid 50/25/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW-501516 20mg ED

My main consideration is ensuring the PCT goes as smoothly as possible given its my first nandrolone cycle and the greater level of suppression compared to Test only. How have people here experienced their recovery from a NPP or Deca cycle? Ie, much more difficult than Test only, or not too bad? Appreciate any feedback on the above layout.

you may only need vitamin b6 for prolactin on such a low dose of npp , i crushed my prolactin with 0.25 caber twice a week on 350mg npp.About your pct it should be

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20 (6 weeks)

Other than that everything is fine ..

you have a lower dose of npp so you should be fine on recovery, especially considering you have such a strong pct... everything looks good to me on your layout except you need to start your pct a week earlier... other than that, it looks great

So NPP dosed at 300mg a week (ie 100mg every M/W/F) is considered on the lower side? I can bump up to 350mg a week to get more out of it.

Yeah, don't really want to crush prolactin. But I also want to avoid risking it getting too high. I might reduce caber to 0.25mg twice a week then adjust as necessary.

I'll tweak the pct a week earlier, thanks Dylan. I've watched all your videos and followed your advice. Made a big (positive) difference to my training, and helped me avoid making lot of wrong choices.You're a legend bro.

no its not low... i tell people to never go over 400 on it so its not low... its nice and moderate... i really like the dosing... you DO NOT need .5 mg twice a week of caber though, i assure you on that... .25 is more than enough...

yes it's a very nice dose , what i meant by "low" is you may not need the caber at all (i didn't at 350) but everyone is different

Top Bottom