domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com

Thread: NPP+Test Prop and Cyp Cycle: LiBido

NPP+Test Prop and Cyp Cycle: LiBido

Hey Dylan
    I went over your NPP YouTube video which was extremely helpful and I appreciate the instruction and guidance that you give a lot of us , even with some experience we learn alot. I guess the question that I have and concern is I can’t seem to find caber anywhere. I was going to run a NPP and test cycle for eight weeks with arimidex but after your video you said not to run that cycle unless you have caber as well, so I’m kind of stuck since I can’t seem to get my hands on it do you suggest anything else that is easier to get a hold of to run with the cycle? Or do you think I will be OK with just running test and NPP and Adex?
    Main Y main concern is I do Not to want to mess with my Libido. AT ALL
    Experience: 3rd Cycle
    All other cycles have been test cycles
    This will be my first NPP cycle.
    Any cycle recommendations also welcome and appreciated.

You definitively need to control your prolactin bro.. go to the source section - quite a few sources have caber

go to the source section of the forum and ask for help there...

Send me a PM bro. I'll get you a price list for biotech, which has Pharma grade caber for a great price AND its domestic

Thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Send me a PM bro. I'll get you a price list for biotech, which has Pharma grade caber for a great price AND its domestic
    Thanks Rick will do

I bought some Vitamin B6 starting taking 500mg/day which is suppsed to lower prolactin

Quote Originally Posted by StephMalachy1990 View Post
    I bought some Vitamin B6 starting taking 500mg/day which is suppsed to lower prolactin
    B6 won't do shit for you if you are on a nandrlone like deca or NPP. That's like trying to put out a house fire with a spray bottle

Sent you a PM thanks Rick

Quote Originally Posted by StephMalachy1990 View Post
    yes, it does help but its NOT a substitute for caber or prami and i would not depend on that alone...