napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP and Test E cycle

REDFOX1

I’m on TRT (Test C) and I’m about to start my cycle Test E and NPP. I was thinking about using Test E with the NPP since I will be coming off my cycle back onto my TRT dose. My question is, how should my dose frequency look? I was thinking M,W,F with NPP at 100mg. Should I dose the test E the same? Or is that to close to dose test E?

I know test p is probably more commonly used with NPP but I don’t see why test e couldn’t be used.

I’m on TRT (Test C) and I’m about to start my cycle Test E and NPP. I was thinking about using Test E with the NPP since I will be coming off my cycle back onto my TRT dose. My question is, how should my dose frequency look? I was thinking M,W,F with NPP at 100mg. Should I dose the test E the same? Or is that to close to dose test E?

I know test p is probably more commonly used with NPP but I don’t see why test e couldn’t be used.

I think you are overcomplicating this. If you are on Test C for TRT, why don't you just stick with that? The frequency that you pin it doesn't matter so you are fine with an EOD or M, W, F protocol

npp is injected every other day.. stay on that pattern... its not just m,w,f.. .its every other day...

Are you splitting the test twice week ...or 1 shot?....ive heard test e should be at least twice week...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are you splitting the test twice week ...or 1 shot?....ive heard test e should be at least twice week...

He was asking if he should split his Test E dosage with NPP M, W, F. Test E should be dosed a minimum of twice a week. Test Cyp technically can be dosed once a week but twice a week is optimal. Test E half life is slightly shorter than Cyp.

He was asking if he should split his Test E dosage with NPP M, W, F. Test E should be dosed a minimum of twice a week. Test Cyp technically can be dosed once a week but twice a week is optimal. Test E half life is slightly shorter than Cyp.
Oh i see..... got it....ya i would think eod npp like dylan said....and split test on off days maybe 150 tues and 150 sat...for ex... and so on... unless dont mind pinning more than 1 ml at time mix em i suppose....might get bit sore unless rotating quads.delts etc..?

Oh i see..... got it....ya i would think eod npp like dylan said....and split test on off days maybe 150 tues and 150 sat...for ex... and so on... unless dont mind pinning more than 1 ml at time mix em i suppose....might get bit sore unless rotating quads.delts etc..?

If one could reach ...lol...

I would do your test with your npp EOD. The more stable it is in your blood, the better. This is true for short and long esters.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

I would do your test with your npp EOD. The more stable it is in your blood, the better. This is true for short and long esters.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
I think that a better idea...would prob be better with prop....but shouldn't matter if one got e instead..

I think that a better idea...would prob be better with prop....but shouldn't matter if one got e instead..

I love Prop... I can feel it peaking the next day after injection. Hornier than a 3 perkered billy goat.

i never prefer to pin test cyp only once a week myself while technically you could do so... its really always best to run short esters with short esters but you dont HAVE to do it that way... it just makes far more pinning for a person to do that but if you dont mind then its no big deal...

i never prefer to pin test cyp only once a week myself while technically you could do so... its really always best to run short esters with short esters but you dont HAVE to do it that way... it just makes far more pinning for a person to do that but if you dont mind then its no big deal...
Yessir...what about... e ....ok for more than twice pw?i assume....split 300 maybe mon..wed..sat...something like that...

I think Cyp once a week for TRT is "doable" but blasts should definitely be twice a week. I still prefer Cyp twice a week for TRT because I felt fatigue during the end of the week with one injection.

Top Bottom