napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP , Tbol cycle

Portelles75

Can NPP be run for a 12wk cycle.
Running NPP at 300 a week for 12 weeks
And Tbol for the first 6 weeks at 50/day.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

It can't be that doesn't mean it should be. Are you asking for yourself? Can you post your full stats and cycle plan? Where is your test?

43yrs
156lbs
11 ro 12 % BF
5 to 6 years training.
Done one cycle Test only at 400 a week.
2nd cycle was EQ . But it was shit. So that cycle don't count .

43yrs
156lbs
11 ro 12 % BF
5 to 6 years training.
Done one cycle Test only at 400 a week.
2nd cycle was EQ . But it was shit. So that cycle don't count .

Test will be at 500 a week.
Everything from Biotech.

You ran EQ by itself?

You need to post your full cycle. Not just the dose. The length of time you're in the cycle, what you ran for PCT

Can NPP be run for a 12wk cycle.
Running NPP at 300 a week for 12 weeks
And Tbol for the first 6 weeks at 50/day.

It can be, but if you want to run 12 weeks why not just go with Deca? Why exactly do you want to use NPP? Biotech is as solid as it gets so your source is top notch. It's just a matter of running things right, running the right pct, and most importantly eating and training right

I'm E2 sensitive. My estrogen goes crazy.
I told Biotech and he set up a cycle for me. At that time I only wanted to gain like 10lbs in muscles and finally make it to that 9% BF. NOW I want to get bigger and don't care about my BF . I just want to get bigger. I already got my cycle in hand. I don't need PCT. I'm on TRT

I'm E2 sensitive. My estrogen goes crazy.
I told Biotech and he set up a cycle for me. At that time I only wanted to gain like 10lbs in muscles and finally make it to that 9% BF. NOW I want to get bigger and don't care about my BF . I just want to get bigger. I already got my cycle in hand. I don't need PCT. I'm on TRT

Well, that can make sense then in some ways. NPP tends to be a little bit more dry for some people, and the dose you are running makes more sense. Test at 500mg per week and NPP at 100mg EOD is what I'd recommend. Make sure your AI is dosed correctly and you have caber for prolactin protection.

How will I use caber. During cycle or after .

It's used on cycle to control prolactin while on nandrolones like NPP Tren and Deca that raise prolactin. For the dose you are running I'd run caber at 0.25mg twice per week

Kool. I got my blood work last week. And my prolactin was at 19. What numbers should I look for my prolactin to be in good range during cycle.
It's used on cycle to control prolactin while on nandrolones like NPP Tren and Deca that raise prolactin. For the dose you are running I'd run caber at 0.25mg twice per week

Kool. I got my blood work last week. And my prolactin was at 19. What numbers should I look for my prolactin to be in good range during cycle.

Go by the reference ranges in your bloodwork and make sure everything stays in that range

Top Bottom