napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP at start of Deca cycle

sirjecht

I want to run a 15 week deca cycle starting in December this year. Originally I was just going to run 300deca/w 300test/w. I chose 15 weeks as I know deca take a while to build up and wanted to get the most out of it. Would there be any benefit to running NPP at the start of the cycle with Deca to feel the effects earlier? Just wanted an opinion on whether running NPP with Deca for the first 4-5 weeks would help increase its effectiveness on cycle.

No I wouldn't recommend doing that at all.not much different than front loading whch is total broscience

Should I be using HCG with Deca then? I never use HCG as I have never needed it for recovery.

It is never necessary. If you never needed it, go for a full and extensive PCT of 6 weeks!
Clomid for 6 weeks, Nolvadex for 6 weeks, MK2866 for 4 weeks, Aromasin through your whole cycle and PCT. And then GW501516 for 6 weeks :)

It is never necessary. If you never needed it, go for a full and extensive PCT of 6 weeks!
Clomid for 6 weeks, Nolvadex for 6 weeks, MK2866 for 4 weeks, Aromasin through your whole cycle and PCT. And then GW501516 for 6 weeks :)

Cheers mate, will definately be doing that then. I guess 15 weeks is pretty long 6 weeks is a small price to pay

i would hcg with this cycle, yes... its a kickstart to your pct and its not a big secret i dont like hcg... it will help the transition into pct and recovery and you definitely want to be extra careful with deca, especially on that length of time using it... im certain by now you know the proper pct to run and 6 weeks would be very ideal on this cycle...

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan would definately be using this PCT as always. Would it be better to increase the dosing to 350/week and reduce the overall cycle length to 12? Just want to get the most out of the deca cycle.

Thanks Dylan would definately be using this PCT as always. Would it be better to increase the dosing to 350/week and reduce the overall cycle length to 12? Just want to get the most out of the deca cycle.
you could do that, yes... my best plan here would be to cut it to 14 weeks, and go 350/350... thats the best scenario i see with it...

Top Bottom