napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP to nandrolone decanoate during cycle

Energy08

Question for the group.
I’ve ran nandrolone decanoate twice. Once for 12 weeks and second for 14 weeks. Both at 400mg along with test Cyp at 400mg.

I’d like to use NPP on next cycle to get things going a little quicker.
My question is can I move to the decanoate ester at some point and drop the NPP?
Or do I need to run both at same time from beginning then drop the NPP?

I’ve also seen some nandrolone blends that have both short and long esters together. Anyone have good experience with those??

Thanks in advance!!

thats really up to you on how you do it... you can do it either way... im not a blend person so ive never used one like that, no.. ive rarely ran any blends

I would run one or the other. If you're running a short cycle run NPP if you're running a long cycle run Deca.

Question for the group.
I’ve ran nandrolone decanoate twice. Once for 12 weeks and second for 14 weeks. Both at 400mg along with test Cyp at 400mg.

I’d like to use NPP on next cycle to get things going a little quicker.
My question is can I move to the decanoate ester at some point and drop the NPP?
Or do I need to run both at same time from beginning then drop the NPP?

I’ve also seen some nandrolone blends that have both short and long esters together. Anyone have good experience with those??

Thanks in advance!!
Bro you don't want to accelerate things faster. That just makes gains stall faster. Stick with NPP or stick with deca. Don't try to over think it and reinvent the wheel. You'll just set yourself back more than anything. Your body needs to adjust to that slow build up to peak

I would stick with a single ester. You will never be able to transition perfectly so what happens is that your hormones end up on a roller coaster. That is a recipe for side effects. Keep things simple and let esters build up.

Top Bottom