napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp n test for a second cycle helpful

boostedGTP

Dylan Well I'm looking at running 8-10 week cycle npp n test 100mlgs each I'm 27 I'll be 28 in 3 weeks 5"10 157lbs bout 8 to 9%bf I've done a cycle of test before last year I've been watching Dylan's channel for a Lil bit on all this stuff about all the ancillary ill need and wat not pct would be 6weeks start the post ct 2 weeks early befor end of tbe cycle nova clomid n the post ct n organ st from Dylan. So any tips or thoughts would be really helpful

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

How long have you been training bro? In my opinion you should put on a bit more mass before running that cycle ... I know you said you’re 8/9%, but still, 157lbs is not a lot for your height ..

If you wait a bit longer and build a better foundation, you’ll definitely achieve more gains from you cycle brother ...

How long have you been training bro? In my opinion you should put on a bit more mass before running that cycle ... I know you said you’re 8/9%, but still, 157lbs is not a lot for your height ..
7 years man n I'm not sure current weight is that was 3ish weeks ago when I weighted myself

you are extremely undersized for your height... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..

you are extremely undersized for your height... you have to get some more size or you are going to wreck yourself in terms of joints, ligaments, tendons, bones, etc... far too much strain being that undersized... you will grow too fast and with that small of a frame, its a bad idea man... you should be 15-20 lbs bigger and due to that, the amount of growth you have with steroids will be higher and it will crush you internally..
Ok thanks bro so would a cycle of test be a better suit?

i guess you are not hearing me... You are TOO UNDERSIZED for steroids right now... im not going to keep repeating it bro... you need more size to use steroids...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom