napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP kick time/strength short cycle?

Tat2ed

I'm a light weight competitive strongmen.

I got an invite to compete in a strongman comp that's 6 weeks out.

I was previously prepping for a comp earlier this year but got injured and couldn't compete.

I was running
Test E: 450
EQ: 800
TBol: 50
Aromasin: 12.5

I'm healthy now and training is going well, for last 6 weeks been running a bridge:

TRT 200mg test E
50 S4
10 LGD

My plan is to bump my Test E to 500 and introduce some NPP.

Question would I get any benefit from the NPP in 5-6 weeks? Primarily I'm just looking for strength not size.

I know an oral would probably be a better play this close, but I don't tolerate orals well I have elevated BP and oral make it sky rocket and i feel like crap.

Thanks

Starting to exert this much 6 weeks out seems reckless as it seems like you are jumping the gun and wanting to pin now and hope for the best. Would you post your stats so other can give a better insight.

Height
Goals
Cycle History

I'm a light weight competitive strongmen.

I got an invite to compete in a strongman comp that's 6 weeks out.

I was previously prepping for a comp earlier this year but got injured and couldn't compete.

I was running
Test E: 450
EQ: 800
TBol: 50
Aromasin: 12.5

I'm healthy now and training is going well, for last 6 weeks been running a bridge:

TRT 200mg test E
50 S4
10 LGD

My plan is to bump my Test E to 500 and introduce some NPP.

Question would I get any benefit from the NPP in 5-6 weeks? Primarily I'm just looking for strength not size.

I know an oral would probably be a better play this close, but I don't tolerate orals well I have elevated BP and oral make it sky rocket and i feel like crap.

Thanks

You might get some benefit from it, but that's pretty short. What is your full stats, goals, and experience?

6'
10-12 Bf

I'm looking to just add strength not worried about size.

I've posted stats and back ground in other threads too.

Starting to exert this much 6 weeks out seems reckless as it seems like you are jumping the gun and wanting to pin now and hope for the best. Would you post your stats so other can give a better insight.

Height
Goals
Cycle History

I definetly never try to be reckless. That's why I'm seeking advise, the only reason I'm pushing it is that I and went through a 12 week training cycle to get ready for a comp and wasn't able to compete do to injury.

I was invited to this comp becuase it had similar events to the one I was training for before. And I still need to qualify for nations. Usually I qualify early in the year, but that didn't pan out. So I need to qualify at this comp to give me enough time off before nationals.

I only use gear because I compete in a sport that doesn't test and if you want to compete at a high level it's not optional becuase most guys are running gear by the grams!

Honestly I don't understand why guys who don't compete even use gear outside of HRT.

you could do it... i dont see an issue with it... you wont get full benefit from it but there will still be some nice gains to be made... i dont see any issue with it at all...

you could do it... i dont see an issue with it... you wont get full benefit from it but there will still be some nice gains to be made... i dont see any issue with it at all...

Thanks Dylan!

What usually comes on first the strength or size?

I'm mostly looking for strength I'm already walking around at a lean 227 and my weight class cuts off at 231. I will need to keep diet in check and most likely do a small water cut come contest time.

Top Bottom