napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP Injection Frequency

RickyPaul

Evening all!

I started my NPP blast on the first. Tomorrow would be pin #3. I've read that the half-life is 4.5 days? I guess I assumed most injected EOD. Can this be more like E3D? I would obviously up the amount of each injection.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!

Every other day is the way you should run it to keep steady blood plasma levels.

Most definitely eod. Pinning e3d will cause too much blood level fluctuations and that will cause unwanted side effects.

Evening all!

I started my NPP blast on the first. Tomorrow would be pin #3. I've read that the half-life is 4.5 days? I guess I assumed most injected EOD. Can this be more like E3D? I would obviously up the amount of each injection.

Anyone have experience with this?

Thanks!
Phenyl propionate ester is a little longer than propionate but every other day is still ideal

First time blasting, so still learning. Stuck my right quad today for the first time, was painless. Scared to shoot my glute because of the sciatic nerve. Watched a few videos, should be easy enough. Just need to fuckin' do it!

First time blasting, so still learning. Stuck my right quad today for the first time, was painless. Scared to shoot my glute because of the sciatic nerve. Watched a few videos, should be easy enough. Just need to fuckin' do it!
I rotate quads and glutes, and while quads are easier to reach by yourself, glutes have far less chance of a bad injection as long as you are pinning in the general area they showed in the videos.

Upper outer glutes are super easy. Squeeze your butt cheeks and the muscles that flex on the upper outer sides pin right in the middle. Can't go wrong.

well i dont know what to tell you... there's plenty of videos showing on youtube and its by far the easiest and most painless injection site but thats on you to try it or not

I believe you, just need to man up and try it I guess.
I've injected countless times, and there has yet to ever be an occasion where I don't get at least a bit nervous about it. It's definitely not an uncommon thing to worry about.

I've injected countless times, and there has yet to ever be an occasion where I don't get at least a bit nervous about it. It's definitely not an uncommon thing to worry about.

I can do delts and quads now without much issue. Its always when I try a new site the anxiety creeps up a bit.

Top Bottom