napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP Facts and Comparison to Deca: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
[FONT=&quot]In this video, I discuss NPP facts as well as comparing it to Deca Durabolin... Learn the many facts of NPP, what to expect with use, how to properly dose it, as well as how it compares to Deca... This video is filled with pertinent information that is beneficial for everyone... This is definitely a must watch![/FONT]

NPP Facts and Comparison to Deca: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujwlMVauQxI&feature=youtu.be

Is it a bad idea to use npp and deca in the same cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NPP has always been an underrated compound IMO. A lot of guys avoid it due to either not being educated on it or not wanting to pin so frequently, but it's definitely one of my favorites!

Great vid as usual D!

NPP has always been an underrated compound IMO. A lot of guys avoid it due to either not being educated on it or not wanting to pin so frequently, but it's definitely one of my favorites!

Great vid as usual D!
absolutely brother! one of the most underrated out there... good to see you.. hit me up sometime brother

Great video on NPP and how it compares to the long Ester version Nandrolone decaonate. A lot of questions do come up time to time on NPP.

Top Bottom