napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP Dosing for Joint Support?

ikmejers

Looking to run NPP for 10-12 weeks. I'm seeing a lot of posts online for 200mg a week split twice a week. Can you get just as good therapy from NPP at 100mg a week?

Why npp? Your better off with straight deca....one shot of 100mgs could be helpful..most here cruise with it at 150 mg

I wouldnt do npp only twice a week. But honestly i would run deca 100mg every 5 days. Way better.

Npp should be done everyday or eod.

PHURIOUS

You shouldn't have to worry about any water or bloat at such low doses of deca. 150-200mg per week is very managable but still lets you feel the benefits.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Deca & npp are NOT joint support, Mast is not an AI

These posts gotta stop

Deca & npp are NOT joint support, Mast is not an AI

These posts gotta stop

True. Deca is known for strengthening the sheath of tendons and ligamebts and the linig of joints. But it is not a joint support designed product

Masteron is not an ai but it does have ai properties. As does proviron

Looking to run NPP for 10-12 weeks. I'm seeing a lot of posts online for 200mg a week split twice a week. Can you get just as good therapy from NPP at 100mg a week?

NPP has not been been associated with the soothing aspects of the very long chain accumulation of deca. Deca supports collagen deposition and some thickening,it strengthens the ligaments a bit, and the soothing aspect comes from the fact that every muscle attaches to bone at one end via a tendon.At the hookup spot there seem to be some type of prostaglandin exhibition, thus some relief in tendonitis cases.

Thanks guys going to run low dosage of Deca a week, running fish oil , cissus and glucosime/chondroitin/msm.

Thanks guys going to run low dosage of Deca a week, running fish oil , cissus and glucosime/chondroitin/msm.

there is no water or bloat with deca unless your not controlling estrogen from something else, like test, being used... thats where the bloating comes from or running flat out reckless doses... then there is an issue... otherwise your all good...

if you want REAL healing then you need to look at MK2866, MK677 and LGD-4033... the sarms healing and recovery stack will actually provide real healing instead of more so band aiding the wounds... i LOVE deca however your not using it for the right reasons... masking a wound is not advisable... you end up worse off from when you began...

there is no water or bloat with deca unless your not controlling estrogen from something else, like test, being used... thats where the bloating comes from or running flat out reckless doses... then there is an issue... otherwise your all good...

if you want REAL healing then you need to look at MK2866, MK677 and LGD-4033... the sarms healing and recovery stack will actually provide real healing instead of more so band aiding the wounds... i LOVE deca however your not using it for the right reasons... masking a wound is not advisable... you end up worse off from when you began...

That's valid point you make, for now I'll switch gears to MK2866. Thanks! All I need is to worsen the issue.

That's valid point you make, for now I'll switch gears to MK2866. Thanks! All I need is to worsen the issue.

which you will by masking the pain only... smart man... here is the link to the healing and recovery stack... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

here is the layout

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

As Dylan points out,I have seen many men only make their injury worse. The deca hits so they add load, and are damaging the crap out of the injury.Guess when you find out how bad you screwed yourself? In pct of course, when the deca has left the building.

I have a friend using the healing stack along with a 200/200 deca/test who is doing really well. I still advise that you do not over do it. Take it easy while healing

As Dylan points out,I have seen many men only make their injury worse. The deca hits so they add load, and are damaging the crap out of the injury.Guess when you find out how bad you screwed yourself? In pct of course, when the deca has left the building.

I have a friend using the healing stack along with a 200/200 deca/test who is doing really well. I still advise that you do not over do it. Take it easy while healing

i completely agree... i also love it when deca is added to the sarms stack because then you can get the alleviation it provides and still get the healing that is actual and not disguised... its a perfect combo

absolutely... for now they will... just be prepared for them to not feel so good when you stop
Really? Ive never had a joint problem and im not taking them for that. Will I go back to normal or will it have the reverse effect on my joints?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Really? Ive never had a joint problem and im not taking them for that. Will I go back to normal or will it have the reverse effect on my joints?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

well if you had joint problems you would be just masking it and it would end up worse... if you dont have problems then your fine... just enjoy the good feelings bro... it just sort of band aids wounds while being used but if your not already having issues, you should be just fine

Top Bottom