napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP, Dbol, Test Cycle

Lucky Sob

I've recently watched Dylans video on NPP and as somebody who's done a Deca cycle in the past and loved it, but was deterred from the water retention. I was incline benching 275 for sets of 8-10 and bentover barbell rowing 315 for sets of 10+ easily by the end of the cycle. I'm looking to similarly put on that size and strength, but this time in a leaner fashion.

Past Cycles: 2 cycles, Test, Test/Deca

Stats: (currently) 5'11, 205lbs ~9%, been off completely 6 months

Proposed Cycle:
1-12 test prop 150mg (MWF)
1-12 npp 100 mg (MWF)
1-4 dbol 30 mg day
1-14 adex .5mg eod
1-12 caber .25 mg e3d
1-12 Liver Support

PCT: From Dylan in the Past
clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Adex .5mg EOD
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Questions: Is NPP with Test Prop okay to inject MWF instead of EOD? Would you recommend mixing these two compounds in the same needle? Would you recommend a different test ether for this cycle? Any advice is appreciated, thanks

everything looks nice imo , you won't need a dbol kickstart with npp/test P but that's up to you if you want something extra.I'd run 100 test P+100 npp eod , that's a great cycle (50 mg of proviron/day can be nice to increase libido/muscle hardness/free test levels/lower water retention).You can also stop at 10 weeks , that's enough time to get the most out of a short ester like propionate

i would keep the test and npp equal... pct looks spot on... i would still keep going every other day.. of course you can put them all in the same needle... you dont particularly need dbol here honestly... you could switch to tbol and stay so much drier and get a lot more out of this...

Ditch the dbol. Maybe tbol if you want but I’m on 400npp/500 test right now and feel excellent. I’m on 0.25mg arimidex per day and vitamin B6.

Top Bottom