napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NPP cycle

us97v

Hey bro I just wanna find out what is the minimum cycle length for deca NPP and also what is the best dosage?

What is your stats and history?

Please don’t tell us you are using either one of these without a Test base.

Also Npp and Deca while similar are very different too so please let us know your goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post your full stats and goals.

There's no such thing as Deca NPP. There's NPP which is a short ester nandrolone and Deca is the same compound but with a much longer ester.

Hey bro I just wanna find out what is the minimum cycle length for deca NPP and also what is the best dosage?
If you dont know these very basic things you shouldnt be doing them. Do some research. Post up a proposed cycle and we will give you feedback

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

If you dont know these very basic things you shouldnt be doing them. Do some research. Post up a proposed cycle and we will give you feedback

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Excellent advice

this is very basic information man and you should already know this... deca and npp are ran different amounts of time as well... they are the same compound but a different ester... do you have any sort of experience whatsoever? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

Top Bottom