napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NOW Liver Detox & Regen

G

http://www.herbspro.com/liver-detoxifie ... 7AodHRIAXA

For the price this product is absolutely amazing.. I take it on top my other supports and always run it alongside my orals. We all know that all AAS have some impact on the liver and certainly some more than others and the liver needs to ALWAYS be protected

This 10$ supplement has definitely made me feel a lot better in my cycle because I was running some harsh orals to start and was experiencing some liver stress symptoms.. Using this accompanied with a few other products turned things around and now I can almost guarantee my liver enzymes are back in normal range

The ingredient panel for just a 10$ supplement is amazing in my opinion.. I'll definitely be grabbing another bottle of this once I incorporate winny later in my cycle

KingWizard said:
http://www.herbspro.com/liver-detoxifier-regenerator-68064.html?gclid=CIrbn9WitcUCFXMA7AodHRIAXA

For the price this product is absolutely amazing.. I take it on top my other supports and always run it alongside my orals. We all know that all AAS have some impact on the liver and certainly some more than others and the liver needs to ALWAYS be protected

This 10$ supplement has definitely made me feel a lot better in my cycle because I was running some harsh orals to start and was experiencing some liver stress symptoms.. Using this accompanied with a few other products turned things around and now I can almost guarantee my liver enzymes are back in normal range

The ingredient panel for just a 10$ supplement is amazing in my opinion.. I'll definitely be grabbing another bottle of this once I incorporate winny later in my cycle

NICE... things like this are what need to be pointed out to everyone... There are plenty of gems out there like this for everyone without breaking them in the process... Thanks for bringing this to everyone's attention...

Thanks for posting this up brother. I've used a lot of NOW products in the past, and this one definitely appeals to me

Top Bottom