napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

And now?

Joanis68

Hi! I m just about to end an LGD S4 cycle. I will do nolva and GW 4 weeks as Dylan suggested some time ago. Some questions. Do I need N2 generate? When can I stard a new cycle? I gained 4 kg and lost some fat with this cycle. Now I would like something stronger. Never been on roids. I read Dylan was starting a Test Primo Anavar cycle. Can I do so? Or can I do a milder cycle with just anavar or primo alone? Is Test always needed with this gear?
Thank you guys

n2generate is always a good addition for sure... you can start a new sarms cycle 4 weeks after you finish pct on this one...

i would not run anabolics without test

Thank you very much Dylan. So my next cycle could be S23 or YK11, could you please make me a recommendation on how to do next cycle with one of the two?

Just do either stand alone or add cardarine to either. That would be a great cycle.

Dosing wise id start with:

10mg/day S23
5mg/day YK11

You could potentially bump those up a little higher but I would 100% not go past 20mg/day s23 or 10mg/day YK11.

Thats me personally. Dylan may have some additional info but thats what I have been seeing for most people.

Thank you very much Dylan. So my next cycle could be S23 or YK11, could you please make me a recommendation on how to do next cycle with one of the two?
what are your goals? if you run s23 you will need a full pct, just so you are aware... with any other sarm, only a mini pct would be necessary although yk11 you could still run a full pct with as well...

Hi Dylan, thank you for your reply. I want to get a little bigger, more than with LGD S4, and leaner. My body fat now should be low around 13%, this is why I was thinking of S23,YK11. Or do you think that anavar primo test is better? By the way hope you are ok after the accident, can you go on withyour cycle?

Hi Dylan, thank you for your reply. I want to get a little bigger, more than with LGD S4, and leaner. My body fat now should be low around 13%, this is why I was thinking of S23,YK11. Or do you think that anavar primo test is better? By the way hope you are ok after the accident, can you go on withyour cycle?
oh yes bro, im good to go now and honestly kind of pushed through the injury even though i know better than that LOL

i have a very good plan for you to go with...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 YK-11 10 mg per day split doses? 5 mg a.m. and 5 mg 6-8 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day[/FONT]

Top Bottom