napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Novice Powerlifter New to SARMS, Questions about how to cycle and maintain health

MajorAthlete119

So I'm a novice powerlifter who was considering Homeopathic HGH to increase my height (due to my insecurity and my own problems) but found that SARMS may be able to help me all around in terms of my goals. Size, HGH production increase, and strength along with a leaner body mass. What I'm asking for is help setting up a cycle (15-20 weeks) while maintaining my health or bettering it. I'm 5'7" 185lbs @22%. Please explain exactly what I should do to meet my goals.
Starting #'s:
Deadlift: 315x3 Squat: 225x1 Bench Press: 185x1
Goal #'s (At least):
Deadlift: 385x1 Squat: 315x1 Bench Press: 225x1

And I'd like to lower my overall body fat to around 12-15%. For calisthenics and asthetics.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

For your goal, this is the cycle I'd go with

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

9-13 Post CT https://www.dganutrition.com/post-ct

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

here is what i would go with...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

So I'm a novice powerlifter who was considering Homeopathic HGH to increase my height (due to my insecurity and my own problems) but found that SARMS may be able to help me all around in terms of my goals. Size, HGH production increase, and strength along with a leaner body mass. What I'm asking for is help setting up a cycle (15-20 weeks) while maintaining my health or bettering it. I'm 5'7" 185lbs @22%. Please explain exactly what I should do to meet my goals.
Starting #'s:
Deadlift: 315x3 Squat: 225x1 Bench Press: 185x1
Goal #'s (At least):
Deadlift: 385x1 Squat: 315x1 Bench Press: 225x1

And I'd like to lower my overall body fat to around 12-15%. For calisthenics and asthetics.

Any help is much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Those goals are super attainable man. What programming are you using? Your programming is going to make a bigger difference than anything you are supplementing at those weights. Not sure if you have heard of the madcow program, but StrongLifts has a great excel copy of it. One or two madcow runs will get you to your goals. I’m at the same body weight as you 2yrs in to powerlifting hitting 425sq/310bench/470dl and I have had to deal with a bad back that sets me back every 4-6months. Programming programming programming at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those goals are super attainable man. What programming are you using? Your programming is going to make a bigger difference than anything you are supplementing at those weights. Not sure if you have heard of the madcow program, but StrongLifts has a great excel copy of it. One or two madcow runs will get you to your goals. I’m at the same body weight as you 2yrs in to powerlifting hitting 425sq/310bench/470dl and I have had to deal with a bad back that sets me back every 4-6months. Programming programming programming at this point.

This is solid advice. Eat loads of quality protein and make sure you carb load before workout. I would run one of the 5x5 or 531 programs if I were you. I still incorporate some of these and I'm going for elite total in a year at 242lb. PM me if you want to discuss a program.

This is solid advice. Eat loads of quality protein and make sure you carb load before workout. I would run one of the 5x5 or 531 programs if I were you. I still incorporate some of these and I'm going for elite total in a year at 242lb. PM me if you want to discuss a program.

Agreed. What I would give for those sweet linear 5x5 gains again. I’m a little skeptic of 531 for beginners, just doesn’t give the volume they need, and most guys start running it lazy and get frustrated they aren’t seeing gains. Run linear progression as long as you possibly can! Someday those easy gains will be nothing but memories and you will fight for months to break plateaus and you will be thrilled to add 10lbs.

Top Bottom