napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Novaldex

kadayert

I found you from your YouTube channel. I'm 16 yo and I have gyno, no I was not on any steroids or anything it came naturally. So I tried losing weight to get rid of my 'Moobs' but then I discovered it was actually gyno. I have a clean diet, I workout about 4-5 times a week and it is still not going away. Do you think I should consider taking Nolvadex at this age and would it help in getting rid of my gyno? Because that is my only option and I can't afford surgery

You need to see a Dr. you're too young to be tampering with your hormones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nolvadex is not going to do a thing... the one anti gyno protocol that could POSSIBLY work and thats VERY VERY VERY slim, is WAY too much for you to take at 16 years old... talk to your parents and BE HONEST about how you feel bro... just tell them and if they are good parents, they will make sure to get this done for you... i would NEVER let my child have issues like that and hopefully they won't either but you have to be honest so they know how you feel...

I don't know what to do anymore I stopped my diet and just completely broken after all the hard work and sacrifices of good food while my friends were eating good stuff I was counting my proteins and carbs and fats and I still get Gyno and I was looking for a simple solution but I read above it doesn't work lets see..

Do you have general health insurance thru The Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) or Medicaid, etc??

All you have to do is schedule an appointment with your General Practitioner (regular doctor) and he/she can perform an examination and run blood tests to see if you in fact have any hormonal imbalances that may be causing your issue. That would be the first step or you can schedule an appointment to see am Endocrinologist. This is a doctor that specializes in treating disorders if the endocrine system.

As others have suggested, the first thing that's necessary is to discuss your issue with your parents (privately, one on one). If you cant for whatever reason, and have access to your health insurance card, you may just wish to schedule an appointment with the doctor on the front of the card - but let your parents know ahead of time that you would like this checked out under the care of a physician.

Best of luck to you young man.

Top Bottom