napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not sure when to use my S4...

Sup guys,

So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week recomp, with Osta and GW. Going well so far. After this 12 week recomp, I am taking a 4 week break then going straight onto a 12 week bulk with LGD and RAD. I still have 7 weeks worth of S4 lying around from a while ago that I never used up, and I am not quite sure where to use it.

SHOULD I:
1. Add that 7 weeks worth of S4 to my current 12 week Osta + GW recomp stack and run it till the 10th week
OR
2. Add that 7 weeks worth of S4 to my upcoming 12 week LGD + RAD bulk stack and run it till the 7th week

I am interested in where you guys think the best synergy would lie...

it fits in any scenario and at this point, you are overthinking in a major way bro... you have good questions but you are going overboard on making a quite simple decision... s4 is so versatile and it goes in ANY scenario with any compound

lgd/rad/s4 are the power trio of gains. Its the best sarms synergy there is for adding mass and strength.

Recomp Stack: 1 point
Bulk Stack: 1 point
Either: 1 Point

Respectively, JP is right, Dylan is right and I am right. It will fit well in any scenario. I used S4 alongside LGD last Fall and got really good results. I still have vascularity that has never really gone away. However, with that said, I plan on using it here in a month during a short mini-cut to see what it can really do.

Recomp Stack: 1 point
Bulk Stack: 1 point
Either: 1 Point

Respectively, JP is right, Dylan is right and I am right. It will fit well in any scenario. I used S4 alongside LGD last Fall and got really good results. I still have vascularity that has never really gone away. However, with that said, I plan on using it here in a month during a short mini-cut to see what it can really do.
thats exactly right because there is no wrong way to use it... its clearly most optimal for cutting or recomp but it fits it any scenario and works wonders with anything... you can make arguments for it at anytime

S4 would go great with both cycles. I'd personally just get enough to run it in both

thats exactly right because there is no wrong way to use it... its clearly most optimal for cutting or recomp but it fits it any scenario and works wonders with anything... you can make arguments for it at anytime

Cheers for the replies guys.

Dylan - decided to heed your advice and add it to the recomp to pimp it up as I find a recomp to be harder than a bulk.

PS - if you read this, can you clarify one of your statements. You mention that S4 and LGD is the ultimate bulk stack - I assume this is when taking into account minimal fat gain and strength improvements made along the way. BUT for pure mass gain, LGD + RAD is the winner right?

And one more question - In terms of sides (albeit how minimal they are) what is the better compound, RAD or S4? bearing in mind I am on TRT so suppression is no issue for me.

i never said one time it was the ultimate bulk stack.. please point out where i once said that

i never said one time it was the ultimate bulk stack.. please point out where i once said that

Hey man. Those were not your exact words, but that is what I inferred from your comments. Apologies if it was a misinterpretation.
In a previous thread I asked "RAD-140 vs S4, which is better for a lean bulk?" You responded with:
"S4 and LGD, not even close"
"LGD and s4 stack together better than any two sarms and would ultimately do the most because of the physique enhancement with s4..."

exactly, for a lean bulk, they go together better than any combination you can run, thats based on synergy of compounds... you didnt say straight bulk, you said lean bulk and now you are mixing my words... there are different ways to ask and different compounds that are the most optimal for different scenarios and circumstances...

i would go with all three but yes, if you just want straight bulk, go with rad and lgd... my general best bulking cycle is all three... its just up to you how many you want to use...

Thanks bro. On a side note, I asked two questions in another thread I started but unfortunately did not get a reply, would love it if you could help me out.
1. I have heard you are a big fan of Proviron. I read many reports of Proviron-induced hair loss, being DHT related. Am I right in assuming Finasteride would not help in limiting Proviron hairloss?

2. For plain old TRT, would Arimidex work just as well as Aromasin? My local pharmacy (sells everything OTC) charges less for Arimidex than it does Aromasin. What sort of Arimidex or Aromasin dosage would you suggest starting out at for a TRT dose of 100mg p/week? haven't got the exact numbers on me, but my estrogen is on the high end of the normal range, which is giving me bloat, puffy chest and nipples.

Thanks bro. On a side note, I asked two questions in another thread I started but unfortunately did not get a reply, would love it if you could help me out.
1. I have heard you are a big fan of Proviron. I read many reports of Proviron-induced hair loss, being DHT related. Am I right in assuming Finasteride would not help in limiting Proviron hairloss?

2. For plain old TRT, would Arimidex work just as well as Aromasin? My local pharmacy (sells everything OTC) charges less for Arimidex than it does Aromasin. What sort of Arimidex or Aromasin dosage would you suggest starting out at for a TRT dose of 100mg p/week? haven't got the exact numbers on me, but my estrogen is on the high end of the normal range, which is giving me bloat, puffy chest and nipples.
If you are prone to hair issues, you should probably avoid DHT based compounds. You don't want to ever use finasteride. The sides are not worth it all bro. Not at all

You want to go with aromasin. It's far superior to arimadex in every way. Most people wouldn't need an ai on 100mg per week, but only bloodwork can tell you. You might start with 6.25-7.5mg EOD and assess from there

lgd/S4/Rad is pretty much the best bulking stack there is. Only bettered by adding gw and ostarine (in that order)

Top Bottom