PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure when to use my S4...

Not sure when to use my S4...

Sup guys,

So I am currently 3 weeks into a 12 week recomp, with Osta and GW. Going well so far. After this 12 week recomp, I am taking a 4 week break then going straight onto a 12 week bulk with LGD and RAD. I still have 7 weeks worth of S4 lying around from a while ago that I never used up, and I am not quite sure where to use it.

SHOULD I:
    1. Add that 7 weeks worth of S4 to my current 12 week Osta + GW recomp stack and run it till the 10th week
    OR
    2. Add that 7 weeks worth of S4 to my upcoming 12 week LGD + RAD bulk stack and run it till the 7th week

I am interested in where you guys think the best synergy would lie...

I would add it to the lgd/rad stack myself.

Recomp Stack IMO

Recomp Stack: 1 point
    Bulk Stack: 1 point

Anybody care to the sway the scale? haha

it fits in any scenario and at this point, you are overthinking in a major way bro... you have good questions but you are going overboard on making a quite simple decision... s4 is so versatile and it goes in ANY scenario with any compound

lgd/rad/s4 are the power trio of gains. Its the best sarms synergy there is for adding mass and strength.

Either: 1 Point

Respectively, JP is right, Dylan is right and I am right. It will fit well in any scenario. I used S4 alongside LGD last Fall and got really good results. I still have vascularity that has never really gone away. However, with that said, I plan on using it here in a month during a short mini-cut to see what it can really do.

Quote Originally Posted by ironlifter36 View Post
    Either: 1 Point

Respectively, JP is right, Dylan is right and I am right. It will fit well in any scenario. I used S4 alongside LGD last Fall and got really good results. I still have vascularity that has never really gone away. However, with that said, I plan on using it here in a month during a short mini-cut to see what it can really do.
    thats exactly right because there is no wrong way to use it... its clearly most optimal for cutting or recomp but it fits it any scenario and works wonders with anything... you can make arguments for it at anytime

or send it to me...

S4 would go great with both cycles. I'd personally just get enough to run it in both