napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not sure if I'm physically ready - advice?

Apkingston9

Hey guys - amazing forum and amazing information. You guys do a lot of work around here and I'm grateful for it.

About me - your on and off and on and off trainer, I have been doing a full body 5x5 and made great progress. Due to hamstring injury from pickup soccer I was out of the gym for 2-3 months. In this time I discovered Sarms and started researching - came across Dylan's videos and got excited - I'd done two cycles of oral Winstrol in HS but had no interest in PEDs til now. I placed an order from SarmsX a while ago and I haven't started anything because honestly I didn't know PCT would be as expensive as the sarms. Also, I don't know if I am physically ready. I got fat, and I wasn't slim to begin with, always been classic endomorph.
32- M - 5'11" - 240lbs
Avg lifts before injury:
Squat 245 5x5
Deadlift 365x5 raw
Bench 195 5x5

Yesterday Cycled 15 miles - no problems.
---- as I'm getting back into the swing, dieting, cycling, swimming, dieting, dieting my goal is Recomp. My plan (based on stuff I've seen here) is:

1-12 LGD 10mg AM
1-12 Osta 25mg AM
1-12 GW 20mg 20min PreWorkout
13-16 GW 20mg 20min PreWorkout
13-16 Clomid 50/25/25/25

Is there any way to skip clomid and just run something else?

I know my stuffs from sarmsx but what about suppression? How would I know if it was happening? Mental crash feeling/weak/depressed?

Should I take D-Spark all 16 weeks?

Should I take T3?

Am I physically ready do you think in your opinions? If not, what's the benchmark? I'd hope to run for 16 weeks, take 8 off, than 16 weeks etc

Thanks - I appreciate the guidance!

-AP

I like your cycle bro... you can get great results with LGD, ostarine and gw... your doses are correct.. your pct is correct... you can definetely benefit from a SARMS stack ...

You can't skip Clomid bro... you need it for recovery ...

Ok perfect - I'd rather get liquclo than deal with tablets from "Canadian pharmacies" that I know nothing about - that will work just as well right?

I appreciate the quick feedback!

take dspark a well as t3 and put them both in the toilet as quick as you can... dont get either one of those bro... who on the planet earth is telling you to run fucking dspark??? the only way you would be hearing that is talking to people at evo... thats the only way

Top Bottom