domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: not sure if i have gyno and / or pectum excavatum - please could someone advise me?

  1. #1

    not sure if i have gyno and / or pectum excavatum - please could someone advise me?

    hi. ive always had this small hole in my chest. it feels like my chest bone dips inwards and since ive started working out and and starting my cycle of sust 250 my chest seems to be getting hard when i work out but the lower part of my chest feels like abit jelly -ish and i think its sagging.. a friend has told me to add anavar to the cycle it might help it but not so sure. im to embaressed to go to the doctors. would anyone mind looking at my pics and see what you think? thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    before we go further... are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , while youre taking sust 250


    PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by tazzocc View Post
    before we go further... are you using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , while youre taking sust 250


    PHARMACOM Board Rep
    Pharmacomstore.org
    Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
    hi. no im not using anything. believe it or not im on 500mg a week and im on week 7. the guy that i bought the sust said i may be more susceptible to gyno as i had slightly fatty chest. he said it might just be fatty tissue. i rang his gym yesturday but i was told he is on holiday for another 10 days.

  4. #4
    u need AI asap bro very fast,also i would stop the juice and start a good pct and heal up before using any gear further.
    After pct do bloods to check-up everything

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseslice View Post
    hi. no im not using anything. believe it or not im on 500mg a week and im on week 7. the guy that i bought the sust said i may be more susceptible to gyno as i had slightly fatty chest. he said it might just be fatty tissue. i rang his gym yesturday but i was told he is on holiday for another 10 days.
    You need to get on AI , RIGHT NOW... you don't run test at 500mg without an AI... unless you want to have breasts.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Miguel View Post
    u need AI asap bro very fast,also i would stop the juice and start a good pct and heal up before using any gear further.
    After pct do bloods to check-up everything
    does my chest look a right state for your sugestion to start pct asap or is it the fact that im on week 7? also what do you recomend? something called letro or nolvadex? sorry that im such a noob.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,400
    I'm no Doctor or gear expert, but those first two pics looks like you have pretty puffy areas around the nipples

  8. #8
    what pct items should u purchase and should i take side with my sust 250 (4 weeks left) or stop the juice asap and start pct? thanks

  9. #9
    20160811_224601.jpg

    here is a diff pic to show you

  10. #10
    Senior Member Joe S.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Gainsville PA
    Posts
    1,400
    I'll let the more experienced guys tell you what to do but I can almost guarantee it will be stop and get on pct asap

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •