napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not seeing results

indy43

Hey guys I'm on week #4 of my Rad-140, Gw501516, and S4 cutting cycle but am still not seeing any results, I've dropped a few lbs but nothing crazy. Haven't noticed any strength gains whatsoever. Do I need to give it more time or should I be worried. Thanks as always

Sarms take about 8 weeks to reach peak levels. How is your diet and training? There are a lot of factors that can go into this and termed "results" that your referring to

it takes some time but i would have expected the s4 to start working by now, so thats strange to me... are you sure you are taking the right dose of it? what were your starting stats and what are they now?

Starting stats, 200 lbs 5'10 and now I'm 195.
Yes I'm eating in a deficit bro, 230 P 60 F 230 C
Havent cheated one my diet once bro but Just had a couple drinks one night, that it
Dosing s4 at 75mg a day rn btw, dosing it twice a day, 4-6 hours apart

anytime you eat at a deficit there is a chance you wont see a lot of strength gain, but the sarms should be preserving muscle... your goal here was to drop some fat correct?

I’m on my 5th week of s4 & gw, lost about 9lb in total without loosing strength, which is key for me. Had I not taken the sarms I’d have lost strength for sure, is it as potent as what some claim, I don’t think so however for me to cut & maintain is my strength is what It’s all about for me during my first cycle. However looking forward to the 8-12 week mark as I hear this is when they peak

I’m on my 5th week of s4 & gw, lost about 9lb in total without loosing strength, which is key for me. Had I not taken the sarms I’d have lost strength for sure, is it as potent as what some claim, I don’t think so however for me to cut & maintain is my strength is what It’s all about for me during my first cycle. However looking forward to the 8-12 week mark as I hear this is when they peak
nice results bro!

nice results bro!
Thanks, it’s nothing crazy in fact some might not even think there good, but as I’m a powerlifter at peak strength already, to cut & maintain well that’s good stuff in my eyes, also couldn’t have started journey if it wasn’t for the advice from you & Rick...so thank you

Thanks, it’s nothing crazy in fact some might not even think there good, but as I’m a powerlifter at peak strength already, to cut & maintain well that’s good stuff in my eyes, also couldn’t have started journey if it wasn’t for the advice from you & Rick...so thank you
no problem

Top Bottom