napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not going to be around as much.

D

Dorin76

Am accepted into advance Bloc 2 classes internship training and begin working soon all summer in acute care facility. Exciting times, but with all new things come changes. I will not have much time to be around here like I used to. Just found out today what my new schedule will be like and am looking forward to it!! I can pull this off, but it means working internship at paid position along with classes where I can graduate in 2 years with 3 medical licenses and 1st degree!

Also, is not just me any longer, but I have another in my life and we go forward together. Once I stat woking, my schedule will be full, but worth it! Thx fo advice on EQ Deca cycle guys.

See you now and then on Tapatalk!

Good luck with everything brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx dude! Am looking forward to this, but once my job begins, time is going to be tight! Is great opportunity, but working trauma centre is going to be demanding, but if I pull all this off? I get 2 nursing licenses, 1 Ortopaedic Therapist license and 1 medical degree!

Thx dude! Am looking forward to this, but once my job begins, time is going to be tight! Is great opportunity, but working trauma centre is going to be demanding, but if I pull all this off? I get 2 nursing licenses, 1 Ortopaedic Therapist license and 1 medical degree!

Damn impressive. You'll have to work your ass off but it'll be worth it.

Good luck to you, congratulations, and best wishes Dorin. Feel free to pop in here anytime you have time

As soon as I find this out? Heart start racing and all at once am like "OH SHIT! Am really going to be paid intern in traumatic injury ward!" Shit about to get real!!

Ok, I can do this! Breathe............

Last edited:
9e54c4dd63a5a37bee5e7d4c4d74d62f.jpg

I should start next week if paperwork and all is in order!

Oh fuck! I need a TB chest X-ray at HCProvider level!

Good Luck Dorin.I always liked your posts.

I never been much on edumacation(mostly learned everything with my hands),but if you got it in you keep going with it.There's no limits with your mind brother!

That cloud behind you looks like the four horsemen of the apocalypse....just sayin

Then let us hope I stai awake in class and be part of healthcare team that defeat them!
eabfc68c5f6cfa21216bf59d17c9a731.jpg

Then let us hope I stai awake in class and be part of healthcare team that defeat them!
eabfc68c5f6cfa21216bf59d17c9a731.jpg

You fuckin asshole with all your dark hair.....oh sorry did I say that out loud?LOL(grey haired guys can sympathize with me)

Top Bottom