napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Not getting the desired gains from RAD140

Achi11es

Hey guys,

I am off the steroids for about 2 years now and since I was on Keto Diet for like past 6 months and lost like 20kgs of fat, I wanted to bulk and gain some lean muscle mass. I recently read about SARMs and decided to give them a try so I started a bottle of RAD-140 2weeks ago, dosing 20mg/day but I am not seeing any change in my gains. I am 30 years old and I am 93kgs now. (bf% 18 and hypothyroid, 200mcg euthyrox per day)
I started carb cycling last week but still no significant change.
my sex drive is through the roof though which is think is because of the ZMA i get every night

I have to say though I workout to this hypertrophy specific training (HST), training full body, every other day, 2 set per muscle group.

I am new around here so my question may sound stupid but am I doing anything wrong???
any advice for me?

Last edited:
chances are you dont have real rad... where did you get it?

well since I live in Iran, there are not many sources which I Can get SARMS or AAS from. I got them from a dealer(!!!!) in fact. somebody that says he brings them from Russia. the brand is Westpharm and it is in form of capsule. one of my friends had tried the LGD from the same guy and the changes were unbelievable.

could it be due to the ZMA??? the whole zinc being 5alpha-reductase inhibitor thing and less DHT???

you dont have rad dude... lol on the zma idea... come on bro, thats beyond a reach.. you dont have rad...

is there any reputable source with worldwide delivery??
and apart from the source, how can I make sure that the SARMS that I`m buying is real?

You're not getting the results you are after because you don't have a quality product.

I have to say that the stamina is increased and the pump I feel is great, but not seeing that miraculous gains that everyone say comes with sarms

Why are you trying to bulk at 18% bf? Rad 140 is more suitable for cutting than bulking. There's a lot wrong here which is why you're not getting the results you want. You should cut down to at least 12% and use a more suitable bulking compound and eat the amount of clean calories needed to achieve your goals.

It's hard to make gains when bodyfat is high. That much is certainly true, but quality is definitely a big issue as well.

Why are you trying to bulk at 18% bf? Rad 140 is more suitable for cutting than bulking. There's a lot wrong here which is why you're not getting the results you want. You should cut down to at least 12% and use a more suitable bulking compound and eat the amount of clean calories needed to achieve your goals.

I wanna gain some weight because after being on a diet and losing that much weight I feel like I am too tiny. I am 189cm though
and yes i feel like I am getting more cut. some veins are becoming visible and i can see my delts fibers.

so what do you suggest for bulking? LGD 10mg per day?

I wanna gain some weight because after being on a diet and losing that much weight I feel like I am too tiny. I am 189cm though
and yes i feel like I am getting more cut. some veins are becoming visible and i can see my delts fibers.

so what do you suggest for bulking? LGD 10mg per day?
LGD is more suitable for bulking. RAD is good for lean gains for someone who is already lean and wants to keep an aesthetic physique.

Top Bottom