domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

I am 15% body fat height is 6.2ft weight is 88kgs lifting for 5 yr i take high protein low carb low fat diet but not able to loose fat fast any advice or any sort of help will he appreciated..!!!!
    I am on test prop 300mg/week
    Tren ace 300 mg /week
    Winstrol 50mg for last 6 weeks of my cycle

Quote Originally Posted by hivarmot View Post
    I am 15% body fat height is 6.2ft weight is 88kgs lifting for 5 yr i take high protein low carb low fat diet but not able to loose fat fast any advice or any sort of help will he appreciated..!!!!
    Tren ace 300 mg /week
    Are you tracking macros and calories? Because it's 100% your diet in my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am doing carb cycling 250g+ of protein around 38 to 50g of fat and on low carb day 98g carb on medium carb day 188 and on high carb 288g

Calories intake on low carb 1800 medium carb 2600 and on high carb day 3200

Tren ace 300 mg /week
    You need too reevaluate your diet high protein low carb doesn't tell me anything .also low carb slow metabolism but anyway if your not loosing your calories are too high . generally when I see people stall fat loss on ( low carb ) diets there fats are way too high and they have this belief that if you cut carbs fat and protein don't matter but bottom line total calories matter and fat is dense it adds up very fast . do you have a scale are you weighing portions.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    BIOTECH LABS REP
    PM ME FOR PRICE USE CODE GJ10 TO SAVE 10 PERCENT

How much calories should i consume i am 6.2ft 88kg no work lifting 6 days a week 20min of cardio 4 days in cardio i burn aprox 300 calories

Weigh foods in grams…not by cups/tablespoons..Etc..
    I've found it is very easy to be off by as much as 500 calories a day by guessing or using poor measuring procedures.

Not able to loose fat naturally or with steriods

Calories intake on low carb 1800 medium carb 2600 and on high carb day 3200
    How many days per week do you low carb and medium carb etc

IMO your caloric intake on low carb days is too low (body weight x ~9.3) or at least it would be for me

Should i use Bcaa during workout i wounder it would spike my insulin and glycogen level

Should i use Bcaa during workout i wounder it would spike my insulin and glycogen level
    Do you train fasted first thing in the morning?