napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Noobie that needs help

Big baller

I'm new to this whole forum thing. Earlier today I did a post concerning ancillaries and pct and have gotten no replies. Is this typical?

I'm new to this whole forum thing. Earlier today I did a post concerning ancillaries and pct and have gotten no replies. Is this typical?

Well with all you're taking you should know what ancillaries and how much to run and same with pct. I'd help you but I don't know much about them besides the small cycles I do myself of test.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

bro, listen, you have posted three damn threads and pm'd me and want a response in five minutes... thats not how it works... personally, i get thousands of questions per day and i realize that EVERYONE thinks their questions are the most important but thats not reality... if you are going to be like that then it makes it very hard for anyone to want to help you.. i responded to you IN DETAIL with an answer to all of your questions and then some... i cant get over the lack of appreciation! do you realize the amount of time i give to everyone 7 days a week... how many people do you help like that 7 days a week? do you take away time from your family every day and basically get no weekends?? i do, i do it year round!

You do realize there are more people than just you that post on this forum right? We get to what we can when we can bro, but we all also have lives to live and jobs to go to. If you have to wait a few hours for FREE advice I don't think it's that big of a deal. Many times you will get responses very quickly, but we can't please everyone all of the time. I can assure you however that we do get to when we can. Just have some fucking patience for fucks sake

Have a look at the numerous of videos Dylan has done on this subject, there's a good chance you'll find most if not all of the information you need.

Top Bottom