napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Non-Virgin Muscle PIP

bodean30

What in the hell?!?

I have one of the worst cases of PIP I've ever had. I don't think my first shot even hurt like this. I'm on week 11 of a test cypionate cycle so it's not like this muscle doesn't know the drill by now. Of course it's the quad too so I'm walking like a damn gimp all day. I rotate my left and right quads so Wednesdays are left quad and Sundays are right quad. I've always had good luck with quad shots so I just stick with what works.

I guess my question for you guys is...

Have you guys had bad PIP in a non-virgin muscle before? I'm running the same smooth gear that hasn't been anything but butter.

Do you think sometimes that oil just gets in between the muscles and causes the muscle to tighten up? I know it's not an infection or anything. Definitely just a bad case of PIP.

Just wanted to whine a little. It's Monday.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

it's all part of the game brother, something you gotta deal with , it happens

What in the hell?!?

I have one of the worst cases of PIP I've ever had. I don't think my first shot even hurt like this. I'm on week 11 of a test cypionate cycle so it's not like this muscle doesn't know the drill by now. Of course it's the quad too so I'm walking like a damn gimp all day. I rotate my left and right quads so Wednesdays are left quad and Sundays are right quad. I've always had good luck with quad shots so I just stick with what works.

I guess my question for you guys is...

Have you guys had bad PIP in a non-virgin muscle before? I'm running the same smooth gear that hasn't been anything but butter.

Do you think sometimes that oil just gets in between the muscles and causes the muscle to tighten up? I know it's not an infection or anything. Definitely just a bad case of PIP.

Just wanted to whine a little. It's Monday.

In my opinion you probably built up some scar tissue from injections and then you injected into it. When you inject into scar tissue it can give horrible pip. I've been there done that on one of my quads, and I could barely walk. Normally quads are pain free for me. Just try moving the needle to a slightly different location in the glute you are having the proble, with and avoid that particular area for a while

In my opinion you probably built up some scar tissue from injections and then you injected into it. When you inject into scar tissue it can give horrible pip. I've been there done that on one of my quads, and I could barely walk. Normally quads are pain free for me. Just try moving the needle to a slightly different location in the glute you are having the proble, with and avoid that particular area for a while
Thanks Rick.

I always try to hit a different area within the quads everytime in pin. I did notice the needle was a little harder to push through this time. I think you may be on to something there. I guess I just assumed there's no way I could have any scar tissue yet. Only use 25g 1" pins. Doesn't really matter what gauge you use though. You're still damaging your muscle and creating scar tissue.

Cheers!

Thanks Rick.

I always try to hit a different area within the quads everytime in pin. I did notice the needle was a little harder to push through this time. I think you may be on to something there. I guess I just assumed there's no way I could have any scar tissue yet. Only use 25g 1" pins. Doesn't really matter what gauge you use though. You're still damaging your muscle and creating scar tissue.

Cheers!

Yep, one of the signs you are in scar tissue is if it is harder to go in and not as smooth, and usually the oil is much harder to push in as well

this is not uncommon bro... ive had this happen often and quads is an area that it tends to happen a lot.. even when rotating injection sites... it just sort of happens out of nowhere too... its definitely not something uncommon... try to switch sites... go with delts or glutes for a while and then rotate back to quads etc... maybe go 2 weeks on delts, then hit quads, then glutes etc...

Top Bottom