napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex and Trenbolone.

walvel66

Hello everybody,
thank you for accepting my request to be part of this forum.
I've been training for quite some time now, and after many cycles of PED I still have some questions about the PCT.
One above all: I've been told that Nolvadex taken after a cycle containing Trenbolone or DecaDurabolin will NOT help me to reduce the estrogen effects and on the contrary, it will amplify the possible gyno occurred and other side effects it normally fix. Is it true?
And I'd really like to know why some people does the PCT during the cycle instead of after, it doesn't make sense to me.
Thank you to whomever will respond, appreciate it!

nolvadex is only gonna inhibit estrogen's action but not kill it , you need something like aromasin or letro to kill off estrogen (aromasin is best option , letro has more sides). Nolvadex also lowers IGF. You don't take it during a cycle but ofc you include it in your pct

Hello everybody,
thank you for accepting my request to be part of this forum.
I've been training for quite some time now, and after many cycles of PED I still have some questions about the PCT.
One above all: I've been told that Nolvadex taken after a cycle containing Trenbolone or DecaDurabolin will NOT help me to reduce the estrogen effects and on the contrary, it will amplify the possible gyno occurred and other side effects it normally fix. Is it true?
And I'd really like to know why some people does the PCT during the cycle instead of after, it doesn't make sense to me.
Thank you to whomever will respond, appreciate it!
You can take nolva AFTER tren or deca. Just not during, because it can increase progesterone activity which is already increased by nandrolones

you can use nolvadex after tren or deca just fine... using it at the same times is questionable simply because of the possibility for increasing progesterone activity as rick pointed out...

Top Bottom