napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

nolvadex instead of arimidex

dekal88

Hello, your videos are awesome. I'm getting ready to start 200mg tren and 200mg test. I have cardarine, tamoxifen and arimidex. Can I run tamoxifen instead of arimidex? Thank you.
I'm also running prami

Arimidex is an old-school AI. Tamoxifen is a SERM. It just prevents estrogen from binding to breast tissue. Some say it can also increase prolactin. Prolactin increase is a side effect of tren.

What's your full stats bro?

The fact that you're asking this makes me think you're not at a level of knowledge and experience for tren

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

bro, please dont use tren... if you are asking if you can use nolvadex, which is COMMON KNOWLEDGE to not use with tren, then you should not be using it man.... please, just hold off until you know what you are doing... what exactly do you have planned for pct?

Hello, your videos are awesome. I'm getting ready to start 200mg tren and 200mg test. I have cardarine, tamoxifen and arimidex. Can I run tamoxifen instead of arimidex? Thank you.
I'm also running prami

First these guys cant help you out with the way you came out with your question. So what I suggest you do is explain to us your goals , your cycle history, and your current physical stats ? Also please understand Dyllans videos are a reference and the doses he talks about are not a one size fits all. Everyones going to react differently that is why people suggest getting precycle blood work to asses your base then with all that in mind you can begin a cycle. If you are new to this and fit the requirements to begin a cycle I would strongly recommend against tren. Why ?because it is a complicated compound that truly i know from first hand experience can have dire consequences on your physical and mental if you are not well versed in it. With that being said please tell us more ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm also running prami

Absolutely not. Tamoxifen is not an AI and you don't ever use that with Tren. What is your full stats, goals, and experience? It doesn't sound like you have enough knowledge to be using Tren

I've been doing test, equipoise, and anavar for a year and a half, cycling on and off. I want to try tren/test. Cardarine I have and arimidex. I know I need an anti-prolactin, was going to order prami but research labs must be having issues because can't get my order to go through. My plan was 8 weeks then going back into my test, eq, anavar regimate. Please , would love hear any recommendations on my plan. Just anything. Thank you.

Very confusing what "your plan" is. You're going to run test/tren and then switch to test/eq/var without coming off?

Still no stats?

I've been doing test, equipoise, and anavar for a year and a half, cycling on and off. I want to try tren/test. Cardarine I have and arimidex. I know I need an anti-prolactin, was going to order prami but research labs must be having issues because can't get my order to go through. My plan was 8 weeks then going back into my test, eq, anavar regimate. Please , would love hear any recommendations on my plan. Just anything. Thank you.
what do you mean you have been cycling test, eq and anavar "on and off" and what do you mean you want to trun test/tren/cardarine and then go right back into to test, eq and anavar? are you saying you are never taking time off??

Not sure what you mean about stats? 400 of test cyp a week, 500 of eq a week and 50 anavar every day. 15 week cycle then off for two months. This went on for 18 months or so. My pct was easy, I have low T anyway, so I just went back on my 200 test cyp every other week that kept my levels in the normal range. Prescribed by my doctor. Like from my previous blogs. Any problems with doing the tren/test cycle for 8 weeks then going back on my 15 test, eq and anavar. I'm trying to get lean as possible. I was 302 pounds 18 months ago with a 505 bench. Now I'm 252. Trying to get ripped. I'm 46 years old. Thank you.

Stats are height, weight, training history, cycle history, etc.

IMO you're trying to useA LOT of juice for something that can be accomplished with diet & cardio.

Nice job on the weight loss.

Been lifting, mostly power, since I was 15. I want to get the physique I've always wanted since I saw Arnold and Lou. I know tren will pack on the muscle and still aid in my cutting mentality. Just wanted some advice on doing the tren/test cycle then going straight into my original 15 cycle that I have done in the past. Is there any potential problems by doing this ,except for the always obvious health concerns. Should I take any time between the two cycles and go back on my normal test regimate. Thank you.

My advise is that what you want to run isn't necessary for your goals.

I'll let others offer their opinions.

Top Bottom