napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex during cycle

Nolvadex won't lower estrogen, it's a SERM. Selective estrogen receptor modulator, meaning it will only prevent gyno. You want Aromasin, an aromatase inhibitor or AI

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Can you???

They're 2 completely different things. You need to be more specific.

Can you???

They're 2 completely different things. You need to be more specific.

That's the "be nice kind of topic here..."

Constructively you can say? Can you??? Well technically yes you can. Should you??? No, probably not. As Ndex is a SERM and won't block estrogen and aromasin will kill it, It's a suicidal. Plus studies show long term Ndex usage will lower igf-1 levels and in the aspect of it all we are taking a lot of products to heighten such levels so taking a product that's reduces it would not be such a great idea.

So what can I take during a cycle if I'm starting to feel a little sensitive on my nips ?

It all depends what you're on my friend. To help asses this situation we need to know what you're on. Tren or deca with test? Test only with orals? Eq primo Mast? Dosages? Days of pin? Eod short esters or long? We just need to know what you're on. If gyno is flaring up then you'll need nolvadex or letro.

Holy shit! You're running a gram of test and have absolutely no idea about ancillaries? WTF. I mean this with all due respect but if you don't get it together and educate yourself about gear things are gonna go extremely bad for you. Who recommended you do this?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Top Bottom