napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex

Duddev

Hi!
I have a question about aromatase inhibitor.
I'm doing my first testosterone propionate cycle and the dose I using is 75mg every other day for about 8 weeks. I only got nolvadex and I am worried about gyno. Now to the question, can i use a low dose of nolvadex during my cycle? Is it better then nothing. My plan is to use is for my pct aswell. Sorry if my English is bad.
I hope you can answer my question.
Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Please post your full stats and goals. Is this your first cycle? You said first Test Prop cycle so I just want to be clear.

I am 31 years old, 185 cm tall and weighs 80kg. my goal is to get stronger and gain more muscle mass. Yes this is my first cycle

Last edited:
I have no idea. I wrote wrong before, I'm 185 cm tall. Thank you for your answers btw 😃

Last edited:
Try uploading a pic. It's important to know you have built a sufficient base and are in the right condition before Cycling.

Have you looked into sarms?

Test Cyp or Enanthate would be a better choice for a first cycle along with Aromasin for an AI. Nolvadex is a SERM and will be used in PCT along with Clomid.

okej :) what do you think about using a low dose of nolva during my cycle?
Read post #12

Nolvadex is a SERM not an AI. It only blocks estrogen it does not lower it. I don't recommend it on cycle.

nolvadex is NOT an ai its an estrogen blocker which is completely different... you need aromasin or arimidex...

yes VERY stupid because now you aer setting yourself up for problems... thats up to you but i certainly wouldnt continue but you do whatever you want...

yes VERY stupid because now you aer setting yourself up for problems... thats up to you but i certainly wouldnt continue but you do whatever you want...

everything feels ok now, but if I would continue whit my cycle and get gyno, can nolvadex do the work then and take it away?

You should have had everything researched and on hand before starting your cycle. You need to get aromasin asap

What do you have lined up for your pct?

Top Bottom