napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex

hortpens

Hello Dylan,

I'm from holland and i have a question for you.

I am 22 years old and have gyno. It's not that bad that i can get it removed by surgery and compensated by my insurance, but i want to get rid of
it for a really long time.. i was 22% fat at age 16, really insecure. I worked really hard and now i have 10.9% BF. You can see the chest separation but there's also the rubbery gyno.

So far, i've read posts from guys
with the same problem. they say they used Nolva: ''best 50 dollars they ever spent'.

I want to order Nolva to get rid of it. Does that do the trick?

I'd be really really really thankful if you could help me out.

you can always try an anti gyno protocol... you would do 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... have you had any sort of bloodwork? have you been to the doctor?

Hi,
I didn't know that there are different kinds of gyno..
The docter hasn't diagnosed me with gyno. I'm very sure that he won't take me too serious with it, because i have a decent physique. But i just hate it everytime i see it and i'm very insecure about it.
I've had it since i was 13/14 i think.

So again, i know my doctor will think i'm overreacting and say i'll have to be content with it.

Thank you

you can always try an anti gyno protocol... you would do 8 weeks of letro and nolvadex followed by 4 weeks of aromasin... have you had any sort of bloodwork? have you been to the doctor?

Where can i find that protocol? Who uses it and for wich targetgroup is it ment?

Thank you
Hortpens

I'd start with bloodwork to see where are your levels are. That is where it will help you determine how to proceed. It could be estrogen or prolactin related gyno

I'd start with bloodwork to see where are your levels are. That is where it will help you determine how to proceed. It could be estrogen or prolactin related gyno

And what js the difference between those 2 kinds of gyno? Can one be treatet with nolva while the other can't?

Thanks, Hortpens

prolactin definitely cannot be targeted with nolvadex... thats the WORST thing you could run for prolactin... why dont you get your bloodwork done first and then i can give you the proper protocol to run... doing this by guessing could you leave you off worse and i DO NOT want that to happen

Top Bottom