napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolvadex

Jtbabyallnightlong

SO I just got a call from my endocrinologist and she wants me to take 10mg of tamoxifen(nolvadex) twice a day for 3-6 months to treat my gyno. What are your thoughts on this? She said it might work but what are the risks and health effects of running it for 3-6 months? And will this do anything for me if my gyno was from puperty (which was 5 years ago)

I will always suggest listening to your Dr...but I'd throw some letro in there if it were me

Well I won't advise against your Dr. Let us know how that protocol works..it may be just fine

I asked the head of the department here, and he said (privately) your Dr is kind of a tool, and its unlikely to work given the time, as its likely already scarred, and at that point, surgery is the only option.

But if you are willing to sit back for 3-6 months and deal with it, then try it, you may get lucky.. He said add letro as well.

Well I might retract my statement..I mean its your body and your choice and I'm definitely no Dr. But letro has always been a staple fighting Gyno..along with aromasin. ..maybe Dylan will chime in on this one because it's a unique situation. I only can say what I would do and me personally I would use Dylan's letro protocol before I used my doctors only because they usually don't have a clue. U ever taken steroids or is this strictly puberty related? because it may make a big difference on treatment. And do u have blood work numbers by any chance?

I've never taken steroids before but I have a ran a couple prohormones last year and I've used sarms on and off that could have been fake. But the reason why I think it was from puberty is because my nipples got very sensitive and sore and there was a huge ball underneath them for a good year but went away over time. my nipples havent increased in size since but they did start lactating last year when I was taking prohormones and sarms. It was hard to tell when it started because that was my first time squeezing my nipples to see if I could lactate. So I don't want to take nolvadex for 6 months if it won't do anything

I def got some gyno from fake sarms (southern sarms), the letro from sarmsX knocked it out in less than 3 weeks.
I never got anything more than tiny lumps under the nipples though, as soon as i knew what was going on I grabbed the letro.

And all of my blood work came back normal besides my test (which was really low) i've had my prolactin tested multiple times over the past year And it has been in normal range every time. I actually just got tested again last week and my estrogen and prolactin were completely normal which leads me to believe that it was from puberty

So if my prolactin and estrogen are completely normal could Nolvadex and Letro still work?

i think so, Letro's medical use is to fight breast cancer, meaning it kills the estrogen in the patient and shrinks everything in there. granted it's meant for women, but if your test is low and your E is normal, you'll still be having the effects of high estrogen.
like i said, i would try it before surgery. but that's just me.

SO I just got a call from my endocrinologist and she wants me to take 10mg of tamoxifen(nolvadex) twice a day for 3-6 months to treat my gyno. What are your thoughts on this? She said it might work but what are the risks and health effects of running it for 3-6 months? And will this do anything for me if my gyno was from puperty (which was 5 years ago)

i had used it for about 4 months , didn't do anything on me maybe it does effect on u ,don't worry it does't have any negative effect but also have a good impact on HDL , i would go with tamoxifen as your dr said if not effective then swich to Raloxifene@ 60 mg daily

Talking nolva that long will not harm your health if that is what you are asking. If this was from a cycle then Nolva can surely help id be taking aromasin too since letro is out of the question.

Doctors treating gyno due to AAS usage? This is totally new to me

Nvm take that back, you possibly have puberty gyno and your last cycle was over a year ago, Nolva will do nothing. Letro and aromasin will even be minimally effective if effective at all. You gotta catch gyno quick or the only option is the knife..

I've never taken steroids before but I have a ran a couple prohormones last year and I've used sarms on and off that could have been fake. But the reason why I think it was from puberty is because my nipples got very sensitive and sore and there was a huge ball underneath them for a good year but went away over time. my nipples havent increased in size since but they did start lactating last year when I was taking prohormones and sarms. It was hard to tell when it started because that was my first time squeezing my nipples to see if I could lactate. So I don't want to take nolvadex for 6 months if it won't do anything

bro, any man or woman will secrete liquid if they squeeze their nipples thats normal. And i believe you said you were lactating but your prolactin was in range ? how is that even possible ? you would need to see a doctor about this immediately as this would indicate deeper issues if you are lactating while prolactin was in range

Top Bottom