napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Nolva and Clomid in SARMS PCT

beastmode45

Since both Nolva and Clomid are SERMS are you able to just run one or the other in SARMS PCT?

Also should an AI be run even without any sides indicated? Are there benefits in terms of getting test levels back to normal?

Lastly when should Tongkat be run?

Thanks.

yes bro, every layout i give shows exactly how to run the cycle which i know ive given you several times... im confused bro? i thought i have answered all these questions many times for you

Sorry for my confusion, but you gave me the mini PCT and no Nolva - just Clomid. Then I hear things like "full PCT" and it seems to have Nolva, Clomid and Aromatase too. Nolva and Clomid seem to be interchangeable, but maybe when stacked together have greater impact - but I'm not clear on that hence this post. In other posts I see Aromatase being told to "have on hand" just in case you have issues/symptoms - which I don't have - so many mixed messages and could just be my confusion. I don't want to take an AI - if I don't need to. So I wanted clarity. I'm going to assume mini PCT if everything is ran normal - but given my f'd up situation due to my doc, a full PCT may be required. Just looking for clarity so I tried to be more clear in my ask.

Sorry for my confusion, but you gave me the mini PCT and no Nolva - just Clomid. Then I hear things like "full PCT" and it seems to have Nolva, Clomid and Aromatase too. Nolva and Clomid seem to be interchangeable, but maybe when stacked together have greater impact - but I'm not clear on that hence this post. In other posts I see Aromatase being told to "have on hand" just in case you have issues/symptoms - which I don't have - so many mixed messages and could just be my confusion. I don't want to take an AI - if I don't need to. So I wanted clarity. I'm going to assume mini PCT if everything is ran normal - but given my f'd up situation due to my doc, a full PCT may be required. Just looking for clarity so I tried to be more clear in my ask.
you only run a mini pct with sarms and i write that on every layout i give... a full pct is what you need right now and i wrote that in your other thread explaining everything it does... yes, you should always have an ai on hand, no matter what you run but you dont use it if you dont have to and sarms do not aromatize but just in case, for some odd reason you have a strange, rare reaction, then you have it on hand

you only run a mini pct with sarms and i write that on every layout i give... a full pct is what you need right now and i wrote that in your other thread explaining everything it does... yes, you should always have an ai on hand, no matter what you run but you dont use it if you dont have to and sarms do not aromatize but just in case, for some odd reason you have a strange, rare reaction, then you have it on hand

Got it. Thanks for clarifying my confusion.

Top Bottom